New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    meron kayang malas na na affect yung flight ng Jan 1 tapos na double debit din sa BPI? May nabasa akong reply na ang hirap daw talaga mahalin ng Pilipinas (in reference to these events)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Trending because she said "pakikiligin ka and sheet" . She associated back to work with ***.

Tama ba intindi ko hehe [emoji3577]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Trending because she said "pakikiligin ka and sheet" . She associated back to work with ***.

Tama ba intindi ko hehe [emoji3577]
    Parang hindi naman s3x, it's more on giddy from enthusiasm. I was once like that, weekend pa lang, I couldn't wait until Monday because I was so excited to go to work and be with my friends/colleagues and boss. How I miss those days.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    BPI app finally works again

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I have double post sa credit card ko. I wonder if this will resolve itself or I have to report this.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    better report it to be sure..

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I have double post sa credit card ko. I wonder if this will resolve itself or I have to report this.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Binalik naman na ng BPI sa saving account , na doble yung withdrawal nung 30 Dec.

On their trading account, binalik din yung transaction ng 27 Dec. Buti na lang maganda stocks movement yesterday hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    better report it to be sure..
    I reported it na. Di ko masyado naintindihan yung paliwanag. Naalala ko lang eh it's client initiated daw and they forwarded it to Ewan ko. She gave me a refrenece number and 5 working days daw.

It's actually my Meralco Bill I paid with credit card na nag double post. I only did the transaction once and only got one confirmation email. The CSR is being hard and seems not aware sa double posting error nila. Dalawa beses ko daw ginawa. I don't really mind paying Meralco twice Kung tulad sila ng ibang merchant na pag sobra bayad mo eh may credit ka sa kanila at magbabawas sa billing Next month. But I would hate it kung double post lang at double charge sa kin tapos Meralco one payment lang sa kanila.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; January 5th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    That's true. Hawak kasi niya oras niya kaya she can't relate to employees, much more those na 8 to 5 at hindi WFH.
    The credibility of a message is measured by who uttered it.

Sent using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Our payroll account has been with BPI ever since the world began. Naaayus naman ng BPI whatever problem in a day. At wala namang monumental problem ever.

Ung kay Donna-whoever, she was needlessly reacting to a harmless rant of your everyday worker. Nagpapa-righteous effect siya rather than minding her own business. Anyway that will help her get richer clicks...