New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yep! Di naman inaabot ng baha, but yung dulo yung Mo. Ignacia.
    Neighbor hehe. Tama ka dyan, Hindi inaabot ng baha itong kalye ninyo at kalye namin. Idagdag mo pa ang saradong gate pagdating ng 6pm at 11 pm kaya Hindi masyado maingay.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    If you want bandang Caloocan sa may vista verde tska yung bago dun sa fil-invest ata.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we just bought our townhouse here in quezon city for 7M. yung developer namin he has plenty of other sites. actually yung sa likod namin di pa nebenta yung isa, pero smaller yun nasa 5M+ siguro. our unit has 80 sqm lot area, 3-1/2 floors and 2 car garage, 5 big bedrooms with t&b in each bedroom, big sala in 1st floor, big kitchen and dining in 2nd floor, with roof deck, maid's room with own t&b. almost all of his townhouses for sale are of the same design - 3 floors, 1st floor is garage and sala, 2nd floor is kitchen/dining + 1 masters' BR, 3rd floor is 3 rooms. pag may 4th floor (like ours) there will be a roof deck and a big masters' BR. if interested ka pm me i'll give you his contact number.

his projects are along mindanao avenue, tandang sora and congressional avenues here in quezon city. no floods.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    If you want bandang Caloocan sa may vista verde tska yung bago dun sa fil-invest ata.
    yung filinvest naman dun, di na nagalaw yung itsura hehehe vista verde north, mababa pero surprisingly, hindi binabaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    we just bought our townhouse here in quezon city for 7M. yung developer namin he has plenty of other sites. actually yung sa likod namin di pa nebenta yung isa, pero smaller yun nasa 5M+ siguro. our unit has 80 sqm lot area, 3-1/2 floors and 2 car garage, 5 big bedrooms with t&b in each bedroom, big sala in 1st floor, big kitchen and dining in 2nd floor, with roof deck, maid's room with own t&b. almost all of his townhouses for sale are of the same design - 3 floors, 1st floor is garage and sala, 2nd floor is kitchen/dining + 1 masters' BR, 3rd floor is 3 rooms. pag may 4th floor (like ours) there will be a roof deck and a big masters' BR. if interested ka pm me i'll give you his contact number.

his projects are along mindanao avenue, tandang sora and congressional avenues here in quezon city. no floods.
    My friend who's a contractor is also building and selling townhouses at that area as a side to their main business. The one they have near Sauyo road is pretty high and quiet. Around 85-90sqm lot area, 3storey, 4/5 bedroom, 3t&b, maids quarters, etc.... Theyre selling at around 5.5M. Was thinking about it but the parking would only fit one car unless i reconfigure the groundfloor and make it smaller para maging two car garage.

Try also looking at the area of Don Antonio Heights/BF QC. At that price range, mga pocket townhouse development or condo ang best bet it seems.
    Last edited by vinj; August 12th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks for the reply guys, we're trying to narrow it down now to condos near pioneer area and we're upping the target price to 5-6M

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i checked the upcoming condos in the area, so far the one from Flair Tower (DMCI) offers the most affordable in terms of size and has nice unit layouts with balconies specially for the 3 bedroom tandem.

Flair Towers DMCI Mandaluyong - DMCI Homes

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    thanks for the reply guys, we're trying to narrow it down now to condos near pioneer area and we're upping the target price to 5-6M

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Fair and the other condos are in consideration but they'll be finished by 2014. better if it's been finished or finished this year already. by 2014 we might already be floating somewhere in marikina...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    there are new townhouses in Ortega street very near the high part of Shaw Blvd.. from edsa shaw blvd.. you turn right at A. Mabini before Shell (in front of Puregold).. then turn left at Ortega St. (where PUP san juan is) cross Pilar St., you'll see the new townhouses on your left..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks Querty... opening google maps... hehehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast