New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since i last posted anything but here's my situation now and i need your suggestions. I'm an ondoy victim back in 09, although the habagat flooding didn't affect me as much as ondoy it finally made me realize that i really don't want to live in fear everytime i hear the rain fall. Can you guys suggest me a good flood free place to move to? For a family of 3 or 4 with 1 or 2 maids plus 2 or 3 cars? of course i would prefer good location near the city and also high enough to be safe from floods that is higher than ondoy. i prefer that i won't go beyond a budget of 3 or 4M.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    alam mo yung daang hari sir? it connects alabang, muntinglupa and cavite, ang daming bagong village dun, just drive there ang daming nagaabot ng pamphlet. mataas naman ang cavite dahil dating bundok ang location nito.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try betterliving paranaque. dami binebenta bahay dun. walang baha.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Have few units here in QC that are flood-free, maski diyan sa south i have a few. Kaso lahat brand new. Will see if meron 4M.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Have few units here in QC that are flood-free, maski diyan sa south i have a few. Kaso lahat brand new. Will see if meron 4M.
    House and Lot na ito? How big is the lot sir?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since i last posted anything but here's my situation now and i need your suggestions. I'm an ondoy victim back in 09, although the habagat flooding didn't affect me as much as ondoy it finally made me realize that i really don't want to live in fear everytime i hear the rain fall. Can you guys suggest me a good flood free place to move to? For a family of 3 or 4 with 1 or 2 maids plus 2 or 3 cars? of course i would prefer good location near the city and also high enough to be safe from floods that is higher than ondoy. i prefer that i won't go beyond a budget of 3 or 4M.

Thanks

You can use the NOAH Flood Map as a guide to which areas are prone to flooding and even see which areas were underwater during the ONDOY storm. Just zoom the map into the area of Metro Manila where you want to see.

LINK: Project NOAH

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Medyo manipis ang 3-4M bro..kahit lot only na kakasya yung requirement mo,lalo na ngayon yung mga flood free na lugar sigurado mag jack up ng price yan.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    May townhouse sa ortigas area flood free, near shaw (yung area ng mga motel), kahelera ng Valle Country Club, up mo ng onti ang budget to 5M

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    House and Lot na ito? How big is the lot sir?
    Have H&Ls, pero konti lang. Usually kasi townhouses. Own gate or gated compound.

Price varies on the location of the unit, l&f area etc. Have a lowly 6.2M to as high as around 30-40M

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    isipin mo din kung yung mga daanan papunta sa iniisip mong bahay ay flood free.

yung officemate ko na bagong kuha ng bahay flood free nga. pero di rin makalabas kasi puro baha yung daan palabas.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast