New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since i last posted anything but here's my situation now and i need your suggestions. I'm an ondoy victim back in 09, although the habagat flooding didn't affect me as much as ondoy it finally made me realize that i really don't want to live in fear everytime i hear the rain fall. Can you guys suggest me a good flood free place to move to? For a family of 3 or 4 with 1 or 2 maids plus 2 or 3 cars? of course i would prefer good location near the city and also high enough to be safe from floods that is higher than ondoy. i prefer that i won't go beyond a budget of 3 or 4M.

Thanks
    Try mo magtripping sa upper Antipolo City proper. So far ok naman kami dito sa Maia Alta subdivision, kaya lang mahal ang bilihin dito.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks but I want to be in the CBD. I live in Lower Antipolo now so I really want a change in environment and lifestyle. I might take a look at Cityland Grand Emerald this weekend

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    thanks for the reply guys, we're trying to narrow it down now to condos near pioneer area and we're upping the target price to 5-6M
    Bro dito sa kapitolyo pasig madami, dun sa tabi ng ynares sports center may property si ortigas tinatayo na condo nga lang. may mall pa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    i checked the upcoming condos in the area, so far the one from Flair Tower (DMCI) offers the most affordable in terms of size and has nice unit layouts with balconies specially for the 3 bedroom tandem.

Flair Towers DMCI Mandaluyong - DMCI Homes

Sir may mga townhouse for sale near east capitol drive, kapitolyo pasig, malapit sa simbahan at sa car wash. Si dingdong dantes ang owner/developer. Not sure if aabot sa budget nyo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234