New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron dito sa Benabidez st binondo, puro filters lang tinda nila. clover name ng store.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    meron dito sa Benabidez st binondo, puro filters lang tinda nila. clover name ng store.
    main customers nila mga auto supply

wholesale, terms

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    and you need a real shop

and you can't survive on just retailing motor oil, oil filters and spark plugs

you gotta have high value goods. your main business (if you're in the auto parts business) should be the high value parts. motor oil, filters are just side businesses

if you really wanna make money in lubricants, be the importer/distributor
    x2 on this.

The side businesses and quick-moving items help pay the overhead while your main product will give you the profit. Parang car wash ng friend ko before; washing cars just (barely) made ends meet; he earned his profits from detailing cars.

IMO, setting up an auto supply now will be hard unless you've got a market cornered. There are just too many around.

From the businesses i've been exposed to, importer/distributor is the way to go indeed.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Yup.

Engines,

Front cuts

Spare parts

Yun ang mga kailangan ng mga tao dito ...

Pwede ka rin kumuha ng mga usual engine na laging in-need ...

Like silvertop,blacktops,4g63s' etc.

Tama rin si uls, kailangan mo ng place na babagsakan.
    sir tanong lang po gusto magnegosyo ng auto suply pag uwi ko saan mo ba pwede makahanap ng supplier

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    x2 on this.

The side businesses and quick-moving items help pay the overhead while your main product will give you the profit. Parang car wash ng friend ko before; washing cars just (barely) made ends meet; he earned his profits from detailing cars.

IMO, setting up an auto supply now will be hard unless you've got a market cornered. There are just too many around.

From the businesses i've been exposed to, importer/distributor is the way to go indeed.
    up ko lang tong thread na ito. So if being an importer or distributor will make more money, may pag asa pa kaya ako mag succeed if I become an importer? If I import products saan ko po pwde ibagsak ang produkto? Dapat po ba may clients na agad ako dito?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    up ko lang tong thread na ito. So if being an importer or distributor will make more money, may pag asa pa kaya ako mag succeed if I become an importer? If I import products saan ko po pwde ibagsak ang produkto? Dapat po ba may clients na agad ako dito?
    one of our members here, have successfully captured ford everest owners. its amazing if you have millions to spend on and target groups who can afford. hi Glen M[emoji870]

if you can afford being a dealer of chemical guys. that will be a success. current reseller is sold out and seems to be havinga difficulty stocking products. he is also over priced (huge profits)

with 400,000 vehicles sold last year. most are looking for detailing products and accessories

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    one of our members here, have successfully captured ford everest owners. its amazing if you have millions to spend on and target groups who can afford. hi Glen M[emoji870]

if you can afford being a dealer of chemical guys. that will be a success. current reseller is sold out and seems to be havinga difficulty stocking products. he is also over priced (huge profits)

with 400,000 vehicles sold last year. most are looking for detailing products and accessories

I don’t have millions hahaha heck i don’t even have 1M. Pero me and my brother wants to venture out this business. But with many resellers here in the PH magiging tight ang business. Hindi ko pa pala kaya pumasok sa importation business. Laking pera pala need [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I don’t have millions hahaha heck i don’t even have 1M. Pero me and my brother wants to venture out this business. But with many resellers here in the PH magiging tight ang business. Hindi ko pa pala kaya pumasok sa importation business. Laking pera pala need [emoji17]

matinik din yun si GM. bibili na tig 30-50 na carpets, fender flares, dash cams. every week ata nag iimport. iba iba products. I think he can operate via customer demands. last na benta nya flexible attachments.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    matinik din yun si GM. bibili na tig 30-50 na carpets, fender flares, dash cams. every week ata nag iimport. iba iba products. I think he can operate via customer demands. last na benta nya flexible attachments.

Dang, good for him. Now what would be my first step if I decide and embark on this importation business? Do I now register a business and go to BOC for the registration? Then go to a supplier outside PH?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Dang, good for him. Now what would be my first step if I decide and embark on this importation business? Do I now register a business and go to BOC for the registration? Then go to a supplier outside PH?

register agad. remember every day 1000 vehicles are sold in the Philippines

latest auto biz was prestone engine oils and firestone tires. these are the well funded groups. add ko pala yun ceramic pro new branches.

Last edited by StockEngine; April 29th, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Auto Supply Business?