New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bad ba ang feng-shui ng house na ito?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually may mga lote dyan na around 500sqm nasa 11.2M lang pero may creek kasi sa likod eh. Ayaw nila ng ganun dahil masama daw sa Feng Shui so naghahanap pa ng iba...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    just in case, sent you a pm, bro

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    No one gets rich as an agent kasi de commission lang sila. Ang yumayaman mga real estate speculators. They buy wait and hopefully prices rise. They can build a house too to increase the value then sell...

Update lang. While the aforementioned house is still a consideration ang priority na ngayon is to find an empty lot (as long as it has good Feng Shui, Chinese kami eh so we believe in that) within the village (Ayala Heights) and construct the house by ourselves. We think we can save a lot of money doing that we can just mimic the design of that house anyway...

You should have a reliable and trustworthy contractor. Sakit din ng ulo ang magpagawa ng bahay... Kami nga kakilala na namin (at reliable and trustworthy din),- mayroon pa ring mga pagkakataon na sakit ng ulo....

Also, I am sure na tinignan mo ang lugar kung binabaha... The painful Ondoy experience is an eye-opener to everyone

Actually may mga lote dyan na around 500sqm nasa 11.2M lang pero may creek kasi sa likod eh. Ayaw nila ng ganun dahil masama daw sa Feng Shui so naghahanap pa ng iba...

Yup,- your property's back(ing) should be stable (and higher than the front) and not flowing. Also, - again, posibleng maging kalaban ang baha....

8701:soccer:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually regarding the creek hindi yan kasi baka bumaha. The reason is purely Feng Shui. Chinese kami so we believe in that! Malas yung masyadong maraming water element sa likod ng bahay... Mahirap rektahan kasi yan...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kasi yung dad ko may balak bumili ng house and lot sa Ayala Heights in QC. Malapit sya sa UP and Ateneo. I am not sure what's the plan? Lilipat ba kami doon or will he rent it out. Anyway, asking price was P30.5M but my dad will try to lower it to P28M. 540sqm tapos yung bahay brand new pa never pa nagamit... Mura na kaya yon for that said property? Going rate daw is around P30,000/sqm??

Bobo kasi ako sa ganyan eh, maybe meron sa inyo knowledgable?
    Hmm... I GUESS it makes sense kasi "Ayala" hehehe. Sa Ayala Alabang somehow ganyan din ang presyuhan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Finally we have bought an empty land and we will just build the house ourselves maybe in 2011 kasi sa 2010 is a so-called "HO-NI" meaning Year of the Tiger since my dad is Year of the Monkey is contra sa kanya (Tiger and Monkey don't mix well sa Feng Shui). Its a 488sqm at Lakandula Street (inside Ayala Heights pa din) for P27,000/sqm. The Feng Shui is great, no electric posts facing the house, no road facing the house, and the land at the back is higher than the land at the front, and the morning sun is facing the back!

Paid the earnest money awhile ago. And such a small world, the seller is actually a friend of my mom's sister-in-law.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Tidus, what's with the ff:

1.) Electric posts facing the wall baket bawal?
    2.) Land at the back is higher than the land at front
    3.) Morning sun is facing back

And ganun ba sukatan sa Ayala heights parang hindi pantay? (e.g.488sqm may butal na 88.) Sa iba kasi tig 300sqm.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun talaga yung land. May iba 532sqm, di sya pantay pantay. Dito samin sa current tinitirahan namin 311sqm may 11 na butal.

Well all those to put simply means mas maswerte. Electrical post in the front is a sucker of luck and wealth kinda like a road fronting a house.

#2-#3 makes the land luckier to its tennant.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

When you said "morning sun is facing back",- did you mean that the sun rises from the back side of the lot? If it is, then it is news to me....

Is the lot rectangular in shape? What are its dimensions? Also, I assume that it does not occupy the highest position in the area?

Also, the dragon side should be higher than the tiger side (no activity side)...

8800:juggle:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Anyone knowldgable in real estate prices in QC?