New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Yep. UPLB and PCCARD are good sources of info. If I were you, I'd skip the TV show. As far as I can remember, sila din nag-promote dati nung golden kuhol culture which turned out to be the biggest headache in the agri industry. Plus they're sponsored kaya medyo biased.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Years ago, nasa Mango business ako sa Zambales. Usually ang usapan that time ay 50-50 or 60-40.It was a nice business that time. You get to know a lot of peeps like the Aetas and the locals. And bribe a lot of peeps like the NPA and the AFP.
    so true bro! so true! hindi mo na kelangan lumayo, sa baliuag area lang eh meron na mga NPA na mahilig manghingi ng mga "donations" plus mga AFP na mahilig mang-"arbor"

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Yung tilapia and bangus kailangan alaga mo yan pakain stuff like that and also consider mo rin yung patubig mo, gagamit ka ng motor pump para umikot ang tubig.

Yung crab ok din kaso kailangan linisin mo yung pilapil baka magninja ang mga yan.

Sa sugpo dito sa lugar namin 35k yata ang isang cooler pero maselan kasi i consider mo rin ang mortality rate ng mga semilya.

HTH

I'm also into farming started this year lang (my place is in pampanga) but I'm taking up computer science (ang layo).

Nung naabutan ko yung farm namin mayroon na kaming 50 years zambales and hawaiian mangoes trees baka i-graft and i-double rootstock ko na lang.

Current projects ko sa farm is a small scale Jatropha curcas and gossypifolia plantation my biodiesel project (nag harvest na ako ngayon), and imported variety of mangoes like Golden Queen (a kilo a piece), Eating green (kaesaway), and coming soon yung chokonan naman (18 months mamumunga na) wala pa kasing market dito sa atin ng mga ito.

wala lang

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    this ang seryosohin after covid. The basic necessities. Stop na muna development sa housing kasi ang focus dapat family planning. Why keep on bulding house wala naman makakain. So no more condos and villages.

This is the time na tablahin nyo yung pakialamero katol bishop of the philippines. Bakit nag-aadvice na magparami kayo hangat mabobo na sa gutom.

We have a miniscule dairy industry less than 1% my gawd!!!! Ang sarap ng gatas ng kalabaw pero napakakonti. Hindi ako makaorder ngayon sa nueva ecija kasi hindi sila magdeliver pag below 80thou.

Dito sa true qc ko ang laki ng lote gawin farms yang farview at novaliches.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

This is the time na tablahin nyo yung pakialamero katol bishop of the philippines. Bakit nag-aadvice na magparami kayo hangat mabobo na sa gutom.
    some modern scholars suggest that the original translations may have been well-meaning but nevertheless mistaken, literal translations.
    they suggest that the original meaning was something like, "..master the earth..", or "understand, comprehend, and put it to good use.."

some translations include, "...and replenish it.."

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    afaik they also sell veggies and fruits from time to time:

Free seeds, planting materials to promote urban farming | Inquirer Business

i have doubts about DA's urban farming plan. Convert na lang nila idle government lands into farms. UP pa lang ang lawak na.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Question...pwede ba gawing pataba ung tutong na kanin?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Spent a lot of time into farming in my younger days but I was more of the applied sciences or engineering type of person. Left our small family farm in Davao and accepted a job offer from a global consulting firm to work in Makati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Question...pwede ba gawing pataba ung tutong na kanin?
    pwede bro at compostable naman yan

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    pwede bro at compostable naman yan

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sir pwede ba directly ikalat sa lupa, or need to compost it talaga?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Anybody into farming?