New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Junzto- Thanks sa website. Dami palang links dun.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    Junzto- Thanks sa website. Dami palang links dun.
    You are very welcome sir! Good luck sa search mo ng sideline!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    minsan ang pinakamagandang sideline ay ang "hilig" niyo. kasi parang passionate kayo dito at bibigyan niyo ng oras at hindi pressure kasi gusto niyo ito.

at siyempre ang kikita kayo ng mas marami sa kaunting ginagawa. more revenue for less effort.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ito pa good opportunity para sa mga teachers:

We are an online tutorial company based in the US, and we're looking for teachers who can tutor elementary students in the US in their Math and English lessons.

Qualifications:
    - Able to communicate efficiently and clearly in English
    - With at least 1 year experience in teaching English or Math in a regular school
    - Has a PC with reliable Internet connection
    - Willing to work online from home
    - Reliable and resourceful in doing research

To apply, kindly send your CV with photo and complete contact details. Then send us a short essay (<500 words) about this topic:
    ===Why I Want to Teach from Home===

Successful candidates will be working as tutors for elementary students in the US. They will report from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will get a salary of P200-300/hour. Tutors will meet weekly on a Saturday morning either for regular heads up meeting or distribution of salary.

If interested, kindly send an e-mail with your cover letter and attach the papers described above.

• Compensation: P200-P300/hour
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is a part-time job.
    pm nyo na lang ako para bigay ko sa inyo yong website.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    this is good for part time or full time for those with the skills and education:

Experienced Philippines-based copy editor / web journalist for news website for U.S. company operating in the Pacific Rim. At least 5 years copy editing experience needed. Experience with US-based companies preferred, but not required. The job involves:

* Editing and proofreading news stories
    * Researching news sources
    * Determining appropriate news stories and features
    * Using appropriate tags and keywords to improve search engine optimization
    * Working with other journalists/reporters on the news teams to edit and publish articles

The copy editor is expected to be extremely diligent in reviewing article drafts and pinpointing any incorrect use of language, and then making appropriate modifications. Naturally, the editor will be acutely alert to grammar, spelling and usage. Responsibilities also posting weather reports and monitoring news services and other relevant news sources for articles.

The ideal candidate is somehow who enjoys being a copy editor.

Qualifications:Bachelor's degree required, with 5-10 years' related experience in magazine, newspaper, internet or book publishing. Must be a proven team player and able to set priorities under deadline pressure. Strong journalistic judgment and knowledge of Word and Internet required. Web publishing a plus.

The company is a United States corporation, Sorensen Media Group, the largest media company in the western Pacific, with holdings in radio, television, internet, news.

The copy editor/web journalist needs to provide his or her own computer and high-speed internet connection. This is a telecommuting position, based in the Philippines. No travel required.

If interested, please email your resume to leon*csqu.com
    Need to have own computer and high speed Internet connection. Please send resume to leon*csqu.com

* Compensation: Part-time US $300 - $350, Full-time $600
    * Telecommuting is ok.
    The contact info is included so if any tsikoteer is interested. Just be careful! If they will ask for money upfront, it's a scam!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kung maboka kayo and magaling sa sales you can try NETWORKING or MULTI LEVEL MARKETING kahit part time. I have a friend who is a DIRECTOR of IBM and earns P160,000 a month sa work niya pero nagnenetwork pa rin siya kasi kulang daw yun for his family. You can do networking part time or full time just make sure na may "invites" kayo lagi sa office to join your network of sales group. Read the books of DONALD TRUMP and ROBERT KIYOSAKI for more info..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    good sideline for programmers:

Business software company seeking software programmer or a person with any of the following skills:
    C/C++, VBA, Visual Basic, Oracle and MS access, MS office programming with VBA.
    The job will be part time and telecommuting.

contact Joseph
    • Compensation: depends on experience and education
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is a contract job.
    bro pa pm namn nung site

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sideline para sa mga menyak writers!

Erotic Writers Needed!

good english witing skills required
    open minded since its erotic writing

pls contact me by mail. you can work from home

yahoo messenger is a plus for faster contact
    • Compensation: depends
    pm me for the website!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    a sideline for the lazy!.... i think.

This is an exciting opportunity.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, PLEASE. I have too many curiosity seekers .
    I want serious people that are motivated to help build business. We ask for no monetary investment. All we ask is that you have an internet connection, integrity, motivation and creativity.

• Compensation: $
    pm me for the website.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundEffex View Post
    Kung maboka kayo and magaling sa sales you can try NETWORKING or MULTI LEVEL MARKETING kahit part time. I have a friend who is a DIRECTOR of IBM and earns P160,000 a month sa work niya pero nagnenetwork pa rin siya kasi kulang daw yun for his family. You can do networking part time or full time just make sure na may "invites" kayo lagi sa office to join your network of sales group. Read the books of DONALD TRUMP and ROBERT KIYOSAKI for more info..

Kilala ko yang Director na yan, nasa UNO sya ngayon ano?

http://www.uno-corp.com/

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Ano ba magandang sideline?