New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11
    pag sa sales kadalasan requirement yan.
    kailangan dapat presentable same as their product ..baka kasi wala bumili kung ang itsura pa lang nang SA ay haggard na mahirap paniwalaan sa Tao pa lang .eh di lalo na sa product

I guess so, I have a cousin na med rep, tinuruan pa daw sila mag ayos.
    may trainings or seminar pa yata sila sa mga newbie

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    I guess so, I have a cousin na med rep, tinuruan pa daw sila mag ayos.
    Tsaka malaki ata talaga kita ng mga med reps. Karamihan sa kanila naka pocket pc/PDA eh. Big time!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehe kaya pala!! kaya lang mahirap din maging pogi! ikaw ang nagiging topic minsan ng kopi break discussion!

for me seriously, it's all in the confidence, marami akong kilala na average looking lang pero iba ang aura kaya ang bilis umangat ng career! confidence and mojo baby!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, sa lahat ng bagay, it's more about P.R. rather than brains or looks. tignan mo ako, gwapo pero suplado, kaya suplado din ung payslip ko. pero hambog, este, hambol ako ha :D

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hahaha totoo yan.... got the job from the multinational bank kasi napansin agad yung 2x2 id ko sa resume ko from a pile of applicants... got to be the first one interviewed by the 3 bosses in 1 day and the next day I was hired... though di ko na kamukha yung 2x2 id pic ko ngayon...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung panay bakla ang nasa HRD, malaki pag-asa natin mga guys

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

meron namang good looking kaso walang charm right? so i guess its charm that works

dikit niyo nalang pics niyo dito para we be the judge kung successful kayo or not
    Yeah...eto un tinatawag na X-factor....pero i agree, mas may edge agad if goodlooking...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    May katotohanan ito.

When I am hiring,- I am always inclined towards hiring good-looking lady engineers. Our male engineers always give me a thumbs up for this....

:beam:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    but this is the internet! everyone on the internet is beautiful, rich and can bench press 350 lbs
    On the other hand, everyone on the Internet is also a pasty skinned thin guy who stinks and lives in his mother's basement. Or, if the person is female online, he's (yeah, that's right) a fat bloke instead of a thin one.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is true, there are numerous studies supporting the argument that a person's attractiveness is proportional to his or her income.

In my industry, this holds true. My boss is good looking, 6 foot tall and well built. His charms works with everyone, he gets things done with his killer combination of looks and personality. Our CEO, probably in his 50s, still looks dashing and popular with the 20 somethings.

Another factor aside from looks is height, seemingly, leaders are taller than the general population. There is a study about US presidential elections where almost always the taller candidate wins. The Economist, a reputable publication, came out with several articles that there is a relationship between height and income. The taller the individual, the bigger the probability that he will have financial success. Height is might!

Men and women that are tall, good looking, intelligent and well bred have everything going for them. So, guys and girls that fit the bill, is this true?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Analysis: Good Looks May Mean Better Pay