Jul 2004
    the concern ...

car-screens.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    the concern ...

car-screens.jpg
    the only lights i pay attention to, are the colored idiot lights in the instrument panel. and because they're colored, my attention is easily taken.
    alas, many of today's modern cars have dull-looking LEDs that do not really grab attention. one has to seek them out.
    i also pay attention to the speedometer, what with the no-contact speed apprehension...

and i also occasional fiddle with the radio controls, changing channels and volume.

yun lang.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kaya basic is always good..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sama na dyan yung adaptive cruise control

this is making drivers too complacent and creating a habit of getting their foot off the brake pedal

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Mas prefer ko pa rin yung mga dashboards ng mga 90s cars. Very intuitive, madali maintindihan ang mga dashboard errors, konti lang ang kailangan i-memorize, wala masyado distraction except for texting or when changing the tape/cd in the car stereo.

With old school phones that comes with real buttons you can feel, I can still drive with one hand on the steering wheel with my left hand typing away.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dito sa forum basahin niyo mga post karamihan welcome na welcome ang new tech

the more tech mas masaya

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    New tech talaga masaya.. but it gets old fast.. pag medyo may edad na.. ayaw na masyado madami kinakatikot.. gusto pag sakay.. drive na agad

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ung desisyon ng mga tao sa pagbili ng kotse ngayon naka-base sa tech features

dealerbreaker pag may kulang like navigation, android/apple, cameras

ADAS, adaptive cruise control

(Toyota Safety Sense, Subaru EyeSight, Honda Sensing, etc)

lane departure, forward collision avoidance etc

arte arte ng mga tao ngayon

next people won't buy cars that don't drive itself

"whaat?! i need to steer the car? nope"

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Those olden days with Manual everything.
    Pawis steering, Pawis windows, pa adjust side view mirrors and the like.
    But as i grew older i appreciate those on my weekend car but for an everyday car i would prefer a lot of usual tech to help in safety and alleviate traffic areas.

applecar play for me is something i never thought i needed but i cant seem to enjoy driving a car without one.
    i don't like the songs being played in 95% of the radio stations, the 1 or 2 that i used to listen too naman eh half of the time i don't like the songs they are playing. It has replaced the previous 6 disc cd changer in the 90's, USB sticks in the 2000's.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast