New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    My first and only tech loaded car is the Ford Territory, and yet hindi ko pa rin kabisado ang mga features nya. I'm old and too lazy to learn them, it's just basically the 360 cam that I find useful. And this is my first adaptive cruise control, which I wanted for so long, tapos nung meron na, hindi ko na magamit kasi we seldom go on long road trips na. Can't even use it at SLEX, because traffic is relatively heavy, car just keeps on hard braking and pressing hard on the gas, to maintain the set distance.
    A reviewer demonstrated Territory's adaptive cruise control in EDSA's slow moving traffic and it surprisingly went well

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    survey results on ADAS from the 2023 Tech Experience Index Study or TXI Study ....

Also, usage of Advanced Driver Assist Systems or ADAS is declining year over year, signaling that carmakers aren’t doing enough to provide a positive customer experience so that trust and usefulness aren’t negatively affected. Among owners who say they use specific technologies all the time, usage of many safety and advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) technologies have declined slightly year over year, most notably reverse automatic emergency braking (-4 percentage points); safe exit assist (-3); and automatic emergency steering (-3).

source: https://www.carguid3.ph/2023/08/hyun...tech.html#more

tech.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345