New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pero bro kapag lolock mo rin yung trunk you need to press the button? or else hindi siya maglolock (trunk not doors)?

sorry ang daming tanong. hindi ba delekado if nakalimutan mo isara yung door?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    when you close the trunk, it locks, no need to press the button to lock it.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    saan mare-recommend nyong ok mag-install? magkano kaya pakabit kung may gamit na?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    moe: pero you still have to lock it from the remote kasi nga db nagopen yung doorlocks dahil sa pagopen mo ng trunk? so basically if i want to put something sa trunk, after closing it i still need to press the remote in order to close the door locks, right? saying na ang gamit ko yung parang rewire lang sa doorlocks. right? hehe thanks!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yes, after locking the trunk you still have to lock the doors using the remote. that would somehow defeat the purpose since i'm assuming that all you want to do is to remotely open your trunk (not the doors simultaneously). but maybe there's a way to go about that.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    CMIIW, di ba kusa naman nagla-lock ang mga doors pag i-unlock mo then hindi ka nag-bukas ng pintuan. Parang re-arm function yata ng alarm/key-less entry. Ganun kasi yung naka-install sa kotse ko.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    that is correct too, but the doors lock automatically usually after 30 seconds. to lock immediately you'd still have to press the lock button.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    one last question hehe last na talaga

kung yung alarm na may trunk open na service yung bibilhin ko (practically changing the entire alarm system) how much yung total cost and where? Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    You dont really have to hassle your way through the locks and unlocks.

If you dont have a dedicated button for the trunk release on your alarm (that is IF you dont have, and most of the cheap alarms out there dont), you have to press and hold the unlock button for about 3 seconds. When you do this, your doors will also be unlocked. After opening the trunk and place whatever you want to put in to it, just close the trunk to lock it and press the lock button so that you can lock the doors as well. After that, everything's locked backup. Problem solved.

Kung ung may dedicated na trunk release button ang bibilhin mo, merong Autopage na around PhP3000 sa Evangelista. Not sure kung orig though.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    autopage rf-315 is around 3,000. trunk release actuator around 500-1000.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
electronic trunk open