New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    guys!
    san kaya pwede magpagawa ng automatic open ang trunk kapag pinipindot sa remote ng alarm i mean sa may keyless entry and how much? matanong ko lang since madaming mga alam ang mga tao dito. thanks! where and how much? salamat againnn!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    afaik, kung may provision yung central-door-lock system mo para sa boot/trunk locks, ang main na gagastusin mo na lang e actuator para sa trunk lock mo. which is IIRC PhP250.00/pc. or pwede mo rin i-tap dun sa isa sa mga rear doors mo.
    hth

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung walang provisions sa keyless entry switch mo e hindi uubra yan...but you can do a button switch sa dash board instead.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i'm currently using autopage rf-315 which has a separate button for trunk release. what i did was i had a trunk release motor installed in the trunk lid, next to the trunk release cable. it works just like a normal actuator but it's specifically for the trunk release. then the electrician wired it to the alarm module. it works great. however, if your alarm system/keyless entry doesn't have a dedicated button for trunk release then it won't work. there's a way around it just like the previous posters said, which is to tap from one of the doors however when you open your doors using the remote, your trunk will open too. you might forget that it's open and that could be disastrous. putting a separate switch on the dash would be redundant since i suppose you already have a trunk release switch.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bro newbie lang po. i can't understand your terms. so kung may separate button ka sa remote pwede magpa install? i mean buttons that are not used. kasi sa remote ko may 2 buttons dun na wala naman purpose pwde nila ikabit dun? how much po?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the extra button on the remote should be specifically for the trunk release. it usually has an icon resembling an open trunk. if your remote has this then good for you. if not, then maybe adding an actuator to pull the trunk release cable would work but it would have to open simultaneously with the other doors of the car when you press the unlock button. however, the actuator for the 4 doors is different from the trunk release actuator in the sense that the former has push and pull functions, the latter only pulls. by pressing the lock button on the remote, your trunk won't lock automatically, you will still have to push it down until it locks. looks like i'm rambling, my bad. anyways, easiest solution i can think of is to get a new alarm, the cheap autopage rf-315, then add a trunk release actuator. the trunk release actuator costs around 1000 pesos including installation. hope this helped.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On some systems, you can access the auxillary function (e.g. roll windows, pop trunk, illuminate dome lamp, etc.) by holding down a button for an extended period of time. On older, two-button Viper anti theft systems, you accessed the auxillary function (trunk popper in this case) by holding down button II for more than 3 seconds.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstaremya View Post
    ... i can't understand your terms. so kung may separate button ka sa remote pwede magpa install?...
    if it is like this -

Attachment 8791

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    anyways, easiest solution i can think of is to get a new alarm, the cheap autopage rf-315, then add a trunk release actuator. the trunk release actuator costs around 1000 pesos including installation. hope this helped.
    thanks! big help one last..
    1000 php plus alarm system or 1000 php lahat na po iyon?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    AFAIK, kahit wala kang TRUNK RELEASE button sa alarm e pwede. Kaya ng installer yan na lagyan ng delay ung unlock button ng alarm para pag hinold mo for 3 secs. e magta-trunk release ung trunk mo. Of course, you still need an actuator, pero di mo na kelangan ng alarm na may trunk release button.

Slight disadvantage lang e magaunlock talaga ung mga pintuan mo, pero ilalock mo rin naman pagkasara ng trunk kaya oks lang. Eto ginawa sa Lancer ko nung bumigay ung stock alarm na may trunk release at pinalitan ng aftermarket.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
electronic trunk open