New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    You cannot lock the door if the key fob is inside. Even if you put it in the trunk, and try to close it-- it will repel.

Since you haven't driven a keyless entry car, why not see one of your friends car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Offroad_Goals View Post
    Given the situation above, kahit naka-lock na yung mga pinto mo but the key fob is inside the vehicle, pag pinindot ba nila yung "unlock" button sa door handle, magbubukas pa din?

The door can't be unlocked from outside if the key fob is inside the vehicle ... but does it really make a difference if there's only a piece of glass in between a gun and your head?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jk ranad View Post
    I'm planning to buy a mirage gls model...kaso naguguluhan ako if gls ang pipiliin ko...because of the push button stat/stop engine...pag nasira po ba yun malaki po ba ang cost? pwede ba hindi gamitin ang push button? may alterantive key po ba sa mirage na talaga gagamit ka ng susi?
    it's just a button, po.
    just as the susian is just a susian.
    i personally find the susi-to-start better. that way, i don't get to misplace the key. but i suppose it's still users' discretion.
    in the late 50s-early 60s, push start was de reguer
    buyna!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's just a button, po.
    i personally find the susi-to-start better. that way, i don't get to misplace the key. but i suppose it's still users' discretion.
    buyna!
    I agree. If my friend drives my car, im 100% sure na nasakanya ang susi pagbaba namin dahil traditional key. Whereas if i drive his car na push start, i always ask him o nasa sayo ang susi ah. Baka magkasalisihan kami e

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    it's just a button, po.
    buyna!
    Maraming salamat po Dr. D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    it's just a button, po.
    buyna!
    Salamat sa inputs

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The door can't be unlocked from outside if the key fob is inside the vehicle ... but does it really make a difference if there's only a piece of glass in between a gun and your head?
    Can be unlocked using the door combination lock. On some models.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    You cannot lock the door if the key fob is inside. Even if you put it in the trunk, and try to close it-- it will repel.

Since you haven't driven a keyless entry car, why not see one of your friends car?

Not for all cars with keyless entry, but I can lock my car's door using the handle touch pad. I usually leave the key inside and I open it with the door combination lock. What I hate bringing the key is that I have a manner of pulling the door handle to check if the door is locked. It will open again!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Use the rear door to check if the doors locked ...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post

Ah. I see. Thanks for the input sir. Will definitely try!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast