Hi po ulit. I would like to thank dr. d and walter for exerting effort on helping me on my previous post but my problem was not solved so I moved here kasi parang mas suitable itong sub-forum na ito sa problem ko and to get attention na rin sa mga car installers dito. I hope okay lang po ito mga moderator. Pakidelete nlng po yung post ko sa kabila. I hope someone expert in installing car alarm security system would be able to read this and help me with my problem.

I have this honda civic lxi 1997 model. It has a non-stock car alarm security system installed. Actually wala naman po talagang problem, but i just find this thing annoying. Whenever I open a single door from any side of the car, the car chirps/beeps 10 times. Yung sound niya is as loud as the sound of pressing the lock button on car alarm remote whenever you're arming it AND it does 10 times as long as a door is open. Alongside with the beeping/chirping, my hazard light also blinks in synchronize with the sound. As soon as I close the opened door, the chirping/beeping and the hazard light blinking stops. Everything happens even the car engine is running or not. Another thing, if a door is opened and it chirped/beeped already 10 times and another door was opened, it will not chirp/beep again. So the chirping or beeping 10 times just happens once if a single door is still open. The hazard light here is not really a big issue.

Also, I could turn off the chirping/beeping by pressing the mute button from the remote but the problem is, when I press the mute button for the first time, the siren goes off! and I have to press the silent button again to turn off all the sound active.

I already read lots of post across the web and manuals but still no luck finding for the solution. I have read some manuals that there are series of commands to reprogram the car alarm but nothing worked yet. Last 2 weeks ago, I accidentally disabled this annoying sound when I was fixing the car remote but recently it came back again. :mad2:

My father told me last time that he once heard a car having same car alarm system like mine so I shouldn't worry much about it. Minsan na coconscious lng talaga ako sa places na tahimik like church or silent places when I am parking. It sounds like I am showing off too much already.

My last option here would be to change car alarm system or do something on the door sensors so that it would always be pressed.

My remote control looks like this one: