New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tanong ko lang po regarding sa car alarm beep. binasa ko yung manual ng car alarm ang naka lagay kapag nag unlock ka 1 beep tapos 2 beep naman kapag nag lock ka.ang scenario naman sa akin kapag nag unlock ako eh 3 beep ang tumutunog minsan naman ay 2 beep.diba dapat 2 beep lang sya.kadalasan kasi beep eh ang nakalagay sa manual kapag 3 beep it means na may hindi naisara maigi sa pinto eh tinignan ko naman lahat ng door nakalock naman sya ng maayos.ano po kaya ang problem kapag ganun? code alarm po gamit ko ca1053 po thanks.tapos pala minsan kapag mag unlock na ako eh minsan ayaw gumana bago pa naman yung alarm key.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Check the doors and trunk. Maybe the sensors are defective.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Check the doors and trunk. Maybe the sensors are defective.
    Hi sir yun bang bagong toyota fortuner 2016 pag nag lock/unlock ng door using keyless entry may chirp sound din ba? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironshadow View Post
    tanong ko lang po regarding sa car alarm beep. binasa ko yung manual ng car alarm ang naka lagay kapag nag unlock ka 1 beep tapos 2 beep naman kapag nag lock ka.ang scenario naman sa akin kapag nag unlock ako eh 3 beep ang tumutunog minsan naman ay 2 beep.diba dapat 2 beep lang sya.kadalasan kasi beep eh ang nakalagay sa manual kapag 3 beep it means na may hindi naisara maigi sa pinto eh tinignan ko naman lahat ng door nakalock naman sya ng maayos.ano po kaya ang problem kapag ganun? code alarm po gamit ko ca1053 po thanks.tapos pala minsan kapag mag unlock na ako eh minsan ayaw gumana bago pa naman yung alarm key.
    Na solve mo na ba ito? Just sharing, had the same problem. My car has dome light dimming delay. Na solve ko after reading ca 1053 installation manual regarding dome light dimming delay.

The system can be programed to delay arming after the lock button is pressed (60 second max) for vehicles with a dome light delay or theater dimming feature. Once programed the system will ‘learn’ the timing of the dome light delay and add 2 seconds before arming.
    1. Close all doors with ignition off.
    2. Using the transmitter press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK ,UNLOCK, LOCK , UNLOCK, LOCK. The LED will light solid to indicate the system has entered DOME DELAY LEARN MODE.
    3. Immediately OPEN then CLOSE the door WITHOUT disarming the system. The system will then monitor the door trigger wire. Once the dome light turns off, the system will then add 2 seconds and then exit the learning mode.
    4. The LED will begin to flash indicating the system has exited the learning mode and is now armed.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Na solve mo na ba ito? Just sharing, had the same problem. My car has dome light dimming delay. Na solve ko after reading ca 1053 installation manual regarding dome light dimming delay.

The system can be programed to delay arming after the lock button is pressed (60 second max) for vehicles with a dome light delay or theater dimming feature. Once programed the system will ‘learn’ the timing of the dome light delay and add 2 seconds before arming.
    1. Close all doors with ignition off.
    2. Using the transmitter press LOCK, UNLOCK, LOCK ,UNLOCK, LOCK , UNLOCK, LOCK. The LED will light solid to indicate the system has entered DOME DELAY LEARN MODE.
    3. Immediately OPEN then CLOSE the door WITHOUT disarming the system. The system will then monitor the door trigger wire. Once the dome light turns off, the system will then add 2 seconds and then exit the learning mode.
    4. The LED will begin to flash indicating the system has exited the learning mode and is now armed.
    Sir same lang din ba ito sa ca 3051?pwede ko iapply?mine is 3 chirps armed then 2 chirps disarmed pero ang nakalagay sa manual 1chirp armed 2chirps disarmed..paano po iadjust ito..thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull_615 View Post
    Sir same lang din ba ito sa ca 3051?pwede ko iapply?mine is 3 chirps armed then 2 chirps disarmed pero ang nakalagay sa manual 1chirp armed 2chirps disarmed..paano po iadjust ito..thanks

Ano car nilagyan mo pasp ng CA3051?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Ano car nilagyan mo pasp ng CA3051?
    2014 fortuner sir upgrade lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Paps, as per manufacturer, try to make no. 8 DIP switch from ON to OFF. Yan yung door ajar warning.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Paps, as per manufacturer, try to make no. 8 DIP switch from ON to OFF. Yan yung door ajar warning.

sir, did this resolve your issue? also madali lang ba gawin if ever you were able to resolve the issue? i have the same ca3051 issue in my new innova e.
    thanks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Sa fortuner sir pero ok na pinalipat ko sa door switch mismo para maging 1 chirp lang paglock/armed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast