New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 328 of 351 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3510
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    I am using a blindside mirror to mount my dashcam, much reliable than plastic which react to heat and bulge overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentt View Post
    I am using a blindside mirror to mount my dashcam, much reliable than plastic which react to heat and bulge overtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pics please. You can upload it at postimage.org then copy/paste the hotlink for forums here.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    mas maganda parin talaga mini dashcam ni bro jut.
    this is OEM vlt 35 already and sobra na clarity nito, borderline clear na IMO.

vkool oem VLT 35 (not much difference from VLT 20) - YouTube

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

eto no tint unfair comparo as well lit yun areas nadaanan, but you get the idea.

DDPAI no tint 1(5) - YouTube
    Last edited by ninjababez; March 17th, 2019 at 10:05 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Ano kayang quality dashcam na within 1-1.5k? Gagawin ko lang rear camera. Madami ako nakikita online pero sana yung magtatagal kahit di sobrang linaw.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    anyone have (blueskysea?) B1W camera?

it's 1080p and capacitor based, no screen so settings and video review are done via wifi.

same form factor and hardware as the xiaomi 70mai but that has a battery.

the qube a7 i got 3+ years ago is starting to act up. might be fixed by replacing the battery pero i removed the windshield tint kasi so i think it affected the lifespan

it is in the 2k range, and an upgrade to the g1w-c cameras

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    anyone have (blueskysea?) B1W camera?

it's 1080p and capacitor based, no screen so settings and video review are done via wifi.

same form factor and hardware as the xiaomi 70mai but that has a battery.

the qube a7 i got 3+ years ago is starting to act up. might be fixed by replacing the battery pero i removed the windshield tint kasi so i think it affected the lifespan

it is in the 2k range, and an upgrade to the g1w-c cameras
    I use a Blueskysea B1W. I like it except for the over sensitive gyro sensor but other than that everything's working well

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Hi! Do you have any suggestions for a dash cam with most if not all of these features:
    1. 3 cameras (front, inside, rear)
    2. Good quality images/videos for both day and night (at least for front cam)
    3. Can view recorded media remotely (via 3g or 4g)
    4. Has LCD screen

TIA!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyzagged View Post
    Hi! Do you have any suggestions for a dash cam with most if not all of these features:
    1. 3 cameras (front, inside, rear)
    2. Good quality images/videos for both day and night (at least for front cam)
    3. Can view recorded media remotely (via 3g or 4g)
    4. Has LCD screen

TIA!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You might want to check this out:

DIY: 360 Camera And Dashcam Setup - Mazda 6 Forums : Mazda 6 Forum / Mazda Atenza Forum

Items 1,2, and 4 are covered. I haven't tried if item 3 is possible.

I'm contemplating to dismantle the "inside camera" and remove the frame because I find it too big. Another option is to replace the said camera with a smaller one.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Is a 128GB SD card enough to cover at least 12 hours of driving before looping back to the start and overwriting the existing videos? I am planning to document my drive from Manila to Mindanao if ever that will come to reality within the year.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Is a 128GB SD card enough to cover at least 12 hours of driving before looping back to the start and overwriting the existing videos? I am planning to document my drive from Manila to Mindanao if ever that will come to reality within the year.
    The other question is, does your dash support 128gb?
    In my dashcam, a 5minute 1280x720 30fps vid consumes around 200mb.

Just fill in the blanks:

(zz) shots per hour x (yy) mb x (xx) hours = ? mb

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk