New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 339 of 351 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3510
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I dont mind the convenience tax.

What happend with the old one? Bloated na?

Updates on the viofo a129 pls. Is that the newer a119?
    Not yet sir, working pa rin sila so far. Capacitor-type sila. Pag masyado mainit, lalo sa tanghali tapos natututukan ng sunlight, nag-o-auto shutdown sila para magcool down at magturn on ulit pag mejo lumamig na.

A129 Pro Duo UHD 4K Car Dash Cam

A129 Duo FHD Car Dash Cam

A129 Duo IR Night Vision Car Dash Cam

There is one local seller in Lazada. 9.5k for the dual channel 5ghz version and almost 13k for the 4K version. Same pricing sa website at Lazada. Maganda feedback ng mga bumili ng 4K kaya lang masyado na mahal para sakin. lol.

Sa international site ng Viofo mas marami variations pero sa PH, yan lang ang meron.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello mga sir. mayroon bang way tanggalin ang 3m tape sa windshield with out damaging the tint? or just suck it up and sacrifice na yun tint?

nakabili kasi ako ng suction mount ng dashcam balak ko palitan yun dati. thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    hello mga sir. mayroon bang way tanggalin ang 3m tape sa windshield with out damaging the tint? or just suck it up and sacrifice na yun tint?

use dental floss bro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    use dental floss bro
    Thanks Bro will try that!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    But why? Hulog ng hulog ang suction mount

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006

50/50 for me. On my Civic I was able to remove the 3M adhesive with nylon floss. On my Mazda 3, the tint came off when I tried to take out the adhesive.

That said, will still stick to 3M adhesive vs suction because it's far more stable (perhaps too stable hehe).

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    I suggest to buy similar electrostatic sticker from 70mai dashcam.
    Similar product nito is yung screen protector from smartphones.
    It sticks well on you windshield with 3M sticker on it.
    https://shopee ph/-Hot-recommend-Featured-70mai-Car-Styling-Static-Electricity-Sticker-3M-Glue-Accessories-Set-i.292907153.3170059251

If you plan to remove or move it to other place, you just have to remove the static sticker which won't affect your tint.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i just didn't like the idea of it permanently attached and exposed to the sun. on another car i had a suction mount while it did indeed fall from time to time it did not bother me so much just to re-attach as it was very seldom.

thanks for all your inputs. iwan ko na lang yung adhesive for the time being baka nga mapa gastos lang kun masira yun tint. saka ko na lang tangalin when a real need arises. napabili lang din ako ng suction dahil 42pesos lang siya. hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    I suggest to buy similar electrostatic sticker from 70mai dashcam.
    Similar product nito is yung screen protector from smartphones.
    It sticks well on you windshield with 3M sticker on it.
    https://shopee ph/-Hot-recommend-Featured-70mai-Car-Styling-Static-Electricity-Sticker-3M-Glue-Accessories-Set-i.292907153.3170059251

If you plan to remove or move it to other place, you just have to remove the static sticker which won't affect your tint.
    ok ito.. nung binili ko yung 70mai dash cam ko, may 3pcs na kasama.. madaling alisin pag need mo talaga tanggalin yung dashcam pero makapit sya.. hindi masisira yung tint

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    i just didn't like the idea of it permanently attached and exposed to the sun. on another car i had a suction mount while it did indeed fall from time to time it did not bother me so much just to re-attach as it was very seldom.

thanks for all your inputs. iwan ko na lang yung adhesive for the time being baka nga mapa gastos lang kun masira yun tint. saka ko na lang tangalin when a real need arises. napabili lang din ako ng suction dahil 42pesos lang siya. hehe
    or ganito nalang gamitin mo bro
    hanap ka nalang ng klase na may quick release function

Xiaomi Yi Dashcam Rear View Mirror Mount Holder Rear Mirror Clamp Mount For DashCam

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk