New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Kamusta experience nyo sa rear view mirror with backup camera?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    Kamusta experience nyo sa rear view mirror with backup camera?
    should be better than viewing it from the head unit. kasi nasa salamin na yung video eh.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    My friend's fortuner installed a Bluetooth reverse camera connected in rearview mirror display unit. Display is heavy causing his rearview mirror to bow down. Personally, I only use reverse cam installed in the plate light para OEM look. They are connected to my HU. No problems so far after 3 years of using them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    We're selling dashcams and dual cameras! Yung dual camera pwede din gamitin as reserve camera kasi you can change the view mode ng dashcam para back lang. GPS trackers aslo available. Please visit our page Zumi PH - Manila, Philippines - Camera Store, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook for specs and sample videos

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi guys, we are planning to get the back up reverse camera from toyota. They said AVT yung brand and we can get it at P7820. Maganda ba yung brand and mura na ba yun?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Based sa experience namin sa HU nila, as a brand hit or miss. Yung sa montero lagi may problema and yung sa subaru mas decent pero not as solid as branded pa rin. Price is casa overpriced. You can get same quality with other brands at around half that price. Avt usually comes pre installed or bought aftermarket from casa to maintain vehicle warranty.

BTW, ano pala makukuha niyo sir for that price sa avt? Camera only or with LCD? 3 years ago nightvision camera only sa ibang brand is around 1500 only

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I assume camera lang yan. Mahal yanm sa iba na lang

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hmm.. come to think of it i didnt know if camera only or with LCD and it if has nightvision camera. Matanong nga. Actually the only reason we would like to get from toyota is para nde ma void yung warranty.

If ever ba we opt to get somewhere else, electrical part lang ba ang ma void ang warranty?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shembot View Post
    Matanong nga. Actually the only reason we would like to get from toyota is para nde ma void yung warranty.

If ever ba we opt to get somewhere else, electrical part lang ba ang ma void ang warranty?
    yes they say it's the electrical part's warranty would be void. but i wonder if it applies with the entire car's electrical sytem, like what if the ECU conks out for example? baka mamaya sisihin nila yun camera ora mismo dahil doon. then casa should prove it otherwise imo but i doubt they would.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Camera is definitely better,- but I am okay with the sensors....

Kapag wala,- tingin na lang sa likod,- o kung "tinatamad" sa side mirrors....

(Like the vehicle who was queuing for air yesterday. He parked his ride behind me with very little space in between. And I needed to back up.... Hayun, kuntodo ng busina ang mokong na akala mo kanya ang lugar,- e bob* naman dahil ayaw kang bigyan ng space to maneuver...)

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.6K _/_/_/_/_/:mop:_/_/_/_/_/

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast