New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    who has experience with rear view mirror with monitor? back up camera nasa rear view mirror?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga sir if mag papakabit ako sa labas ng back up sensor ma void po ba warranty ng car ko?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by atog View Post
    mga sir if mag papakabit ako sa labas ng back up sensor ma void po ba warranty ng car ko?
    Not really. But if you ask the casa people, they will say yes.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by istarbuxs View Post
    who has experience with rear view mirror with monitor? back up camera nasa rear view mirror?
    Meron ganon sir. Pero pagnaka off cam, mdyo mahirap tignan un kasi hindi siya mirror.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ask ko lang kung may nagpa-install dito ng front sensor. worth it ba? meron din bang white color nito? usual na nakikita ko kasi is black

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

hindi ba black talaga un and they just paint it?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    not sure din sir kung pininturahan na lang. may nakitahan kasi ako white color na.
    kung black lang talaga, ok lang ba talaga pinturahan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

I think so sir. kasi may nakita ako na ibang color aside from black and white, kung ano ung body color same dun sa sensor.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hi guys any idea which case will allow to charge labor in installing back up camera and fog lamps for the Hyundai Tucson? Wanted to buy the stuff outside sana but have it installed sa casa para di ma-void ung warranty. thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by boogie18 View Post
    Hi guys any idea which case will allow to charge labor in installing back up camera and fog lamps for the Hyundai Tucson? Wanted to buy the stuff outside sana but have it installed sa casa para di ma-void ung warranty. thanks!
    Casa won;t install it unless you buy it from them. Normally, auto shops that seel those thing also do the installation. I don't think they won't void your warranty for that but of course for commercial reason, they will tell you they will void it to force you to buy from them.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast