New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ghosthunter,

di kaya masira ang efi when you cut off the fuel? ang alam ko sa efi di pwede matuyuan ng fuel eh.

ako yung starter solenoid and ignition coil ang may 2 separate switches. no power to starter solenoid, hindi mag-start ang engine. di rin pwede itulak since a/t. no power to the ignition coil di rin mag-start.

i'm thinking of getting a separate remote (separate from the car alarm's remote) and do this by connecting the ignition coil and starter solenoid to a relay activated by the remote. yung remote nasa pocket ko lang lagi, may diode lang sa dash to indicate whether it is ON or OFF. pag tinutukan ng carnapper habang umaandar ang car e di sige bigay ang keys. then 50-100 meters away activate the remote to kill the engine. san ba nakakabili ng remote?
    Last edited by yebo; October 30th, 2004 at 07:52 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    ghosthunter,
    di kaya masira ang efi when you cut off the fuel? ang alam ko sa efi di pwede matuyuan ng fuel eh.
    well, I dunno. But I had the car for 8 years before I got a new one and it ran without any fuel system related problems during that time.

And of course, I don't normally cause the engine to stall due to lack of fuel pressure... ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    if you're talking about "carjacking".., i think "Global Tech" is perfect one for you! kahit tutukan ka habang uma-andar pa makina mo ay ok lang wag ka na pumalag bigay mo na lang car mo and w/in 15-23secs. ay automatically stop engine mo followed by loud siren and the bad guy will NOT be able to start the engine anymore..! its even safe for your efi/computer box/engine, wont effect the warranty of your any existing alarms 'coz "Global Tech" has segregated wiring system & LIFETIME WARRANTY pa. for actual demo(0916*******)depending on our availability.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by delta96
    if you're talking about "carjacking".., i think "Global Tech" is perfect one for you! kahit tutukan ka habang uma-andar pa makina mo ay ok lang wag ka na pumalag bigay mo na lang car mo and w/in 15-23secs. ay automatically stop engine mo followed by loud siren and the bad guy will NOT be able to start the engine anymore..! its even safe for your efi/computer box/engine, wont effect the warranty of your any existing alarms 'coz "Global Tech" has segregated wiring system & LIFETIME WARRANTY pa. for actual demo(0916*******)depending on our availability.
    Tsikot does not permit advertising in the discussion forums. Please refrain from selling your products in these areas. Kindly post your ads in the classifieds area of tsikot.com.

Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    I had a similar device in my previous ride... this one I just had it made myself and a friendly car electrician.

Basically my device is a "switch" to cut-off the power to the electric fuel pump. The switch I used is a stereo headphone plug and its corresponding socket. The plug is simply wired all its contact points together.

So before you start your car, you have to turn on your fuel pump by pluging in the headphone plug. If you started your engine and then pulled out the plug, the engine will idle about 10 to 20 seconds before stalling due to lack of fuel.

Its basically a type of fuelpump cut-off or ignition cut-off switch.
    uy maganda ito.... anong guage ng wires mo? di naman ba nag init yung headphone jack kasi parang maliit lang wires nun

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hmmm..dami kong napulot ditong anti carnapping gadgets..desperado narin akong makabitan dalawa kong kotse..sa mga me alam jan just pm me pleasee.. ty..

at saka how true ba 'tong "vehicle tracker gadget.."? style james bond na nakablip lang ang kotse sa isang monitoring device kung san na bandang kalye o kweba o sewer line ang kotse..meron na ba satin nito.?!..hilo nako..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by tagalnasaabroad
    hmmm..dami kong napulot ditong anti carnapping gadgets..desperado narin akong makabitan dalawa kong kotse..sa mga me alam jan just pm me pleasee.. ty..

at saka how true ba 'tong "vehicle tracker gadget.."? style james bond na nakablip lang ang kotse sa isang monitoring device kung san na bandang kalye o kweba o sewer line ang kotse..meron na ba satin nito.?!..hilo nako..
    meron na yan... yung isa kailangan ng SIM yan... yung is GPS based... medyo pricey lang nga... 40K ang up.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    aguyyy..!mahal pala sir mazda..pls pm me how to get in touch with the dealer..

ty..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    tagalnasaabroad, ang alam kong may GPS d2 sa atin... ung trackme... nasa 35-40K nga ung price... may kasamang sim... try mo tong site na to.. www.trackme.com.ph

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bogitto
    uy maganda ito.... anong guage ng wires mo? di naman ba nag init yung headphone jack kasi parang maliit lang wires nun
    use the bigger sized headphone jack. Also if you can find one, use the jack that has a metal body (prevents early wear and tear).

and if you are worried about the wires/jack overloading and heating up, you can also use a relay....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
anti-theft device