Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    6500 lang din ang bili mahal masyado ang 9k++

bigay ko sa inyo ang link

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by iansze View Post
    Sir, check lang sa ebay, mine was brought for only 6500.00( garmin 205W) loaded with free map from roadguide.ph then I replaced it with the April 2010 updated map, So far accurate naman up to here in Bicol, unlike the free map, lumabas ka lang sa SLEX or NLEX wala na.

In fairness sa Autobisyo, they sell quality products.. kasi yun April 2010 updated map eh may premium price yun.

Dito sa atin sa Pinas, we dont need those higher model, All the extra features are useless here. (traffic advisories, traffic flows, weather forecast,etc..)
    autobisyo?eto ba yun sa laguna bro?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by adapilado View Post
    autobisyo?eto ba yun sa laguna bro?
    yup, yan yun (parang kanta ah)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    mas mura to sa us diba? mas maganda pabili na lang tas patulong na lang magdownload ng map dito satin ano satingin niyo

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

That's what I did with the units that I currently have....

11.2K:bee:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That's what I did with the units that I currently have....

11.2K:bee:
    san ka nagpadownload ng map?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How inaccurate ba yun free maps ng roadguide? true ba outside the metro, you're on your own?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    How inaccurate ba yun free maps ng roadguide? true ba outside the metro, you're on your own?
    Inaccurate in a sense na kulang-kulang yung mga streets at hindi updated (wala pa ata dito yung elevated u-turn slot sa c5-kalayaan, wala pa dito yung Mnidanao ave exit sa NLEX, etc.). Pero not true na hanggang metro manila lang ito, map is nationwide.

Maganda bumili ngayon kasi price of gps have gone down to P6000+ na lang (Garmin Nuvi GPS)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vubando View Post
    Inaccurate in a sense na kulang-kulang yung mga streets at hindi updated (wala pa ata dito yung elevated u-turn slot sa c5-kalayaan, wala pa dito yung Mnidanao ave exit sa NLEX, etc.). Pero not true na hanggang metro manila lang ito, map is nationwide.

Maganda bumili ngayon kasi price of gps have gone down to P6000+ na lang (Garmin Nuvi GPS)
    I loaded roadguide version 1.07 and when I passed the Fort, it was asking me to take a U turn in a no U-turn slot. Pinoy nga ang gumawa nito.

It was also asking me to turn left on Lawton street, the road in the corner of the Lexus dealership that connects to Kalayaan ave., but it was still closed.

I took a right in a relatively new road across Serendra and the map got confused until I took a left going to Market Market. Now it gave me an idea what to contribute to roadguides.

As for the Elevated U-turn, it did recognize the u-turn and asked me to go on it. So that is at least updated.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    A couple of Civics for the Nuvi. Found this on another forum.

USDM coupe.

Download: http://**********.com/#!download|347dt| ... w.srf|1383

USDM sedan.

Download: http://**********.com/files/369393467/HondaCivic.zip

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast