New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    pwede din ba ito sa Adventure GLS Sport SE with OEM 2 din avt GPS ready.. the problem is i don't have the SD card for the Map source...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Noob View Post
    Separate tracking device sir. It is installed in the ECU of the unit to make the Engine Stop feature possible.

I think the 2DIN you are referring to is the CD/DVD/Navi device...which AVT made exclusively for OEM cars here...though we will also carry a similar unit in the near future.
    Okay sana kung may anti jamming device yung alarm. High tech narin mga car jackers ngayon, may mga GPS and cellphone signal jammers na rin sila, plug and play sa 12V battery.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi im new here, just want to ask on how can i enable the GPS of my AVT EN-6100D.What else do i need? There is no sd card.This is my head unit from my Hyundai Accent 2011.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Hi,how can i enable my GPS on AVT EN-6100D. This is stock HU from my Hyundai Accent 2011.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Chefnoob, Im intersted with this, but as Glenn_duke Said techkie narin ung mga Car Jackers, is there any development to ensure that this device will work in any circumstances like those with signal Jammers? PM me for pricing and etc. TIA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For those using AVT headunits....

There is an update for your GPS systems.

LINK: New Updates

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Sir i tried updating my SD card through my loptop it takes time to update then after a while it says applying updates then it never stops after that after 4 hrs i took ir out of the slot and tried it on my HU parang distorted na sya what can i do with it mga sir?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Sir yung update po nto pede po s stock HU ng mirage? If yes, how do I apply it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AVT/iNAV Anti-theft/Tracking Device