New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Good Day Everyone,

I am currently connected with reinbrantRoadtech, an authorized dealer of AVT Navigational Systems.
    We are selling AVT Navigation devices as well as other products like anti-car theft/tracking devices

Introducing, the next generation of anti-theft/tracking devices

Features:

Real - time Tracking
    Camera Image
    SOS Button
    Voice Wire Tapping (Eavesdropping)
    SMS Alert = Vibrate, Door, Ignition, Power
    Vehicle Security
    Stop Engine
    Geo Fencing
    Back-up Battery
    (24/7) 30 days online
    3 years backup offline
    iNav custom map
    (every 3 months update)

For a free demo on the web tracking GUI, visit Tracking Device
    (You can see where our surveyors are spending their quality time drink_coffee.gif )

If you guys are interested, don't hesitate to ask your questions here, contact me through PM or SMS at (0927) 242 - 2331 so I can email you the brochures/presentation.

Also, you can visit our website at AVT Intelligent Car Media for more info.

Salamat po Tsikot.com!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    is this the same avt unit installed in 2011-2012 montero sports?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Yes sir, its the same one installed as an option on brand new Montero's... but at a more decent price.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    "AVT/iNAV Anti-theft/Tracking Device" - are you referring to a 2din HU all in one device? or separate pa ung tracking device?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Separate tracking device sir. It is installed in the ECU of the unit to make the Engine Stop feature possible.

I think the 2DIN you are referring to is the CD/DVD/Navi device...which AVT made exclusively for OEM cars here...though we will also carry a similar unit in the near future.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Here's the link to the classified ad I posted so that you can see what the unit looks like.

AVT/iNAV Anti-theft/Tracking Device - Car Finder Buy and Sell New Used Cars Philippines 2011

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Noob View Post
    Yes sir, its the same one installed as an option on brand new Montero's... but at a more decent price.
    are you affiliated or with winterpine/autovention?

how do you guarantee warranty servicing?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Noob View Post
    Separate tracking device sir. It is installed in the ECU of the unit to make the Engine Stop feature possible.

I think the 2DIN you are referring to is the CD/DVD/Navi device...which AVT made exclusively for OEM cars here...though we will also carry a similar unit in the near future.

thanks boss. is the device compliant with our existing electronic standard? i was thinking that baka biglang malfunction eh hinto agad ang engine nyan signalling the ecu.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    are you affiliated or with winterpine/autovention?

how do you guarantee warranty servicing?

Yes sir, Roadtech is an affiliate of Winterpine and authorized dealer of AVT products. Actually, were sort of just another marketing arm for their products, targeting a certain market group. Installation of these units will be done by competent AVT personnel either at the iNAV office near SM sta. Mesa or at the client's preferred location.

And YES, warranty of the unit will still be honored and treated the same as like it was purchased from the AVT office itself.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    thanks boss. is the device compliant with our existing electronic standard? i was thinking that baka biglang malfunction eh hinto agad ang engine nyan signalling the ecu.
    Products has passed the required compliance since these same units are installed as an OEM add-on brand new cars like the Montero & Alterra.
    The engine cut-off is triggered through SMS messaging or the PC interface software. A password is also added to prevent false triggering of the device.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AVT/iNAV Anti-theft/Tracking Device