New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by odell
    ahh.. may pirated na kaya niyan dito?hehehe.. ok ba? i mean accurate ba siya?
    wala pa...he hehe..
    but sa yahoo groups may mini gps for gsm networks, you can use it in your P900. Just search for P900 in yahoo groups.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    siguro gamit lang naten for the gps would be the maps and positioning. pero pagdating sa navigating while driving, mejo mahirap dahil sa traffic situation naten.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    just saw a feature on stoplight tv this afternoon about the new ipaq pda w/ gps. Interesting nga siya, ang iniisip ko lang ngayon ay kung magkano ang magiging yearly subscription nito, the gps service itself

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    actually, if i could afford this, i would definitely get one. malaking tulong ito, lalo na sa makating paa na kagaya ko. hehehe. :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hello ... Anybody have an idea how much the annual subscription is? And why? Kasi madaming satnav systems outside the Phil. na walang subscription, except when it has added features like traffic management (real time avoidance of roads with high traffic volume/accident) or vehicle tracking ... I guess they want their money back quickly ... pero malaking tulong yan sa mga hindi alam ang pupuntahan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    You can download the Mapking GPS trial program in
    http://www2.mapking.com/en/MK7/MK7_Dowload_Eng.htm#HK

Dito sa Hong Kong libre ang GPS service ewan ko lang sa RP, pero palagay ko libre din.
    Paki test naman kung gagana itong Mapking sa pc nyo pero kailangan nyo ng GPS receiver at meron ding Mnaila map dito. Ito yung program na naka-install sa Mio. Pag-uwi ko ng Manila sa December baka i-try ko ito at nag-hahanap pa ako ng GPS receiver para iconnect sa laptop.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    [SIZE=6][SIZE=4]hi guys.... what you think about cellphone with navigator? is there such a thing now there in the philippines? (ok im here in switzerland) and i've seen here that every car had a navigator and soon there is this company who will bring out this cellphone + navigator. actually my friend is working there and he said maybe we could market also in the philippines, but i dont have idea though if we already have it there. but as i read the forum i dont think so....am i right? because actually they can make program with this gadget so it will be applicable in our country.....
    i was just thinking of making business actually. i would love to hear any suggestion or opinions or comments or whatever regarding this matter. and whoever had idea about business. please write me. my email add is cup_shovei*yahoo.com
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by cup_shovei; August 8th, 2006 at 04:48 AM. Reason: just adding some color

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I'm here in thailand at the moment, will be back home next month after spending another 7 months here in Samui.
    Anyway when I arrived in Bangkok last February I saw a Navigation Software compatible with my new Mio 168. So buy ko yung software Smart Nav with complete map of Thailand and used it a few times here. But just recently I found a new website called MapKing by MapAsia so I bought the software online and the maps of Bangkok, Thailand, Metro Manila and Asia(south east only) at the moment wala pa silang buong Philippines pero ang kagandahan nitong software ay meron silang PC version, so you can plan your trip on your home PC or laptop then transfer the POI on your PDA. Whats best is when you buy the PPC software, free na yung PC version. the website is here if you want to check it out:
    http://www.mapking.com/shopping/en/

You can also download a trial version so you can decide if you like the software or not.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    saan puede mag DL ng software for detailed map of manila? balak ko kasi gamitin sa pinas yung navigator ko pag uwi ko.

cheers

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Just upgraded my MapKing V7 to MapKingG10.
    It was more better than the older version, more easy to navigate between menus and some added features like Compass mode, and new Menu window, also you can change the look of your map from Standard to about 8 more themes like Asia, Fantasy etc.
    I only paid 140 HK$ cause i just upgraded my software.

www.mapking.com

you can download trail version here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
1st PDA with built-in GPS for cars