New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Naspundi yung headlight bulb ko. Ano ba okay na brand for replacement?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Headlight bulbs have been dealt from previous numerous topics. Everyone will just post the same brands over and over gain. Help yourself with our own tsikot search engine.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Philips Vision Plus :-)

Mura na, all weather (Parang slogan ah...)

:-)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try dropping by sa HANS TOOLS sa shangrila... bought my phillips all weather bulbs there. 180 per piece.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Headlight bulbs have been dealt from previous numerous topics. Everyone will just post the same brands over and over gain. Help yourself with our own tsikot search engine.
    Okay, thanks. Nakita ko na yung ibang threads.
    I think ill get the philips vision plus.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Great! Another Philips globe user. I'm prety sure you've read their comments and reviews. Good luck.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I switched to Philips Vision Plus din after reading all the comments posted on this forum (after using the search function) The difference was dramatic.

Also, even if your bulbs dont need replacement, its a good idea to buy a new set of replacement bulbs for emergency use. Malay mo you're driving at night somewhere and biglang napundi yung bulbs mo :-)

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    tanong lang? bat ang mahal ng Philips blue vision (P1600++) and Crystal vision ((P2000++) kesa sa Philips vision plus (P900++)?

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    My guess is that its cheaper to produce the Vision plus bulbs (economies of scale) sice more people buy them. Also since the light output (spectrum) of the vision plus is similar to stock bulbs, the filament materials are cheaper too. Hindi sya specialized to produce blue or white light

Replacement Headlight Bulbs