New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang light diffuser yun eh.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Pictures please...nais ko din masigurado itong mga klase ng ilaw na ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    projectors at the left, reflectors at the right

projector lenses are dome shaped.

most if not all have metal cutoffs inside..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Pwede ba lagyan ng Philips vision or mas mataas na wattage ang projector lights? anong recommendation nyo?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, it can withstand higher wattage halogen bulbs since glass yung lens and solid na alloy yung case.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower
    ritek: ok lang angel eyes kung naka BMW ka. pag hinde, parang TH ang dating e. pero depende sa'yo yun.
    yeah tipindani talaga yan sa gusto mo... you must not equate projector lamps to bmw cars only as you can see below:
    I think you misread Horepower's post. He didn't refer to projector lights ... but rather, angel eyes like these:
    (BTW, projector yung nasa right)

ritek - Pang-porma lang ang angel eyes. Sabay lang sindi niyan sa clearance/parking lights like the pic above (low and hi beams off).

dati naaaliw ko sa angel eyes na yan-->may devil eye naman lumabas-->instead of halos, 1 continious led around the housing naman ang racket...

noon, wala kong tiwala sa projector( kasi wala kong experience sa projector) kaya i prefered to get the rectangular light-delica over the newer projector type lights delica.. ok din pala ang buga ng ilaw ng projectors, mostly used as low beam siya and perfect daw for HID or xenon upgrade, unlike most reflector type.. ut ther are reflector-type that are designed forHID most are factory installed, not aftermarket.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    those BMW angel eyes look are the same concept with the projector type headlamps. mostly angel eyes are more expensive than our ordinary headlamps.
    the only thing is the auto companies adopted this kind of headlights because of its safety advantage at night..it doesn't matter if left/right projector lens .. they are all projectors.. the poster asked which is better from the two.. dont have to say its just a porma thing.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    wow, thanks for all the replies guys.. keep your comments coming..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by finchy18 View Post
    those BMW angel eyes look are the same concept with the projector type headlamps. mostly angel eyes are more expensive than our ordinary headlamps.
    the only thing is the auto companies adopted this kind of headlights because of its safety advantage at night..it doesn't matter if left/right projector lens .. they are all projectors.. the poster asked which is better from the two.. dont have to say its just a porma thing.
    Medyo OT na, so please forgive me.

To be honest, I don't see why cars with angel eyes are safer than cars without it. Can you please explain it? After all, those halos don't help with road illumination at night. Whatever bulb is used, be it incandescent, LED or CCFL, the light is supposed to be diffused around the halo ... and not beamed towards the road. So you may have to forgive me if I don't see it in the same concept as projector headlights.

Having said that, I would like to hear from anybody with a car fitted with angel eyes and actually state that it helps the headlamps with road illumination - which is the point in the discussion, right?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Projector Headlights - how is it better