New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1387
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ealdree View Post
    Is crystalline series of 3m the low or mid variant?
    The 3m authorized tint installer on my cx-5 dont recommend the cr series because of the durability... it wont last long as they’ve said... so i’ve had the cs or color stable installed.. so far so good!

As per their website for cs series...

“Smart style and comfort. The Color Stable Series rivals tinted factory glass in its rich appearance. Since the nano-carbon is dispersed throughout the thickness of the film, it ensures years of performance with no chance of the film turning purple.

Rejects up to 57% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.

Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy to protect you and your valuables.

Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.

Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.

Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without
    interference.

Sold and installed by 3MPlanning on getting an HID retrofit Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    The 3m authorized tint installer on my cx-5 dont recommend the cr series because of the durability... it wont last long as they’ve said... so i’ve had the cs or color stable installed.. so far so good!

As per their website for cs series...

“Smart style and comfort. The Color Stable Series rivals tinted factory glass in its rich appearance. Since the nano-carbon is dispersed throughout the thickness of the film, it ensures years of performance with no chance of the film turning purple.

Rejects up to 57% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to keep you cool and protect you from harmful UV rays.

Available in different tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light, providing increased privacy to protect you and your valuables.

Significantly reduces the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.

Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.

Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without
    interference.

Sold and installed by 3MPlanning on getting an HID retrofit Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.”

Medyo mababa un IR pala ng CS series.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Swapped out the osram cbi for the osram cbb. Initial impressions maganda ung color banding compared to the cbi's.

Have to test it out when driving. One thing to note, the vkool oem20 of the front windshield, really kills the brightness of the projector and bulb. Thinking if I should go with oem35 or sunbloc non plus ultra. Haha
    Does a quad setup provide a brighter output compared to a dual setup?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Medyo mababa un IR pala ng CS series.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    Hence, price is lower...depende na lang sa consumer kung hanggang magkano ang iinvest nila for tint... for me, it serves the purpose... cs35 windshield and cs20 for the rest... no probs during daytime and most specially at night lalo na pag umu.ulan...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hence, price is lower...depende na lang sa consumer kung hanggang magkano ang iinvest nila for tint... for me, it serves the purpose... cs35 windshield and cs20 for the rest... no probs during daytime and most specially at night lalo na pag umu.ulan...

Nice KF!Planning on getting an HID retrofit

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    depende sa quad set up. ung quad set up ng Chroma Lights; outer projector - bi xenon (low/high beam function), inner projector - hi profile lens lang (high beam only function). ang magandang quad set up is ung Firedrake na both outer and inner projector has low/high beam function. meron din ibang retrofitters dito na gumagawa ng same kay Firedrake, kinaibahan ni Firedrake is may sample video na pinopost sila sa FB page nila.

malakas output ng quad na outer and inner projector na may low/high beam function lalo na kung magagandang parts (projectors/ ballasts/ bulbs) ang ginamit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ang nakita kong issue for me pag naka-quad set up is that if you're going to flash your high beams, the hids on the high beam doesnt have enough time to warm up so kinda useless for me. Well that is if the headlights are off.

Iba na usapan if headlights are on na. I assume all 4 projectors are lit up so no issue na when flashing high beams.

Kaya decided to keep the high beams on stock lamps na lang hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    If spread properly on a certain area mas maliwanag ang may multiple light source pero if focus on the same area it will be useless dahil magkaka shadow effect lang yan.
    Kaya if output lang basehan on the same area halos wala kang ma notice na pinagkaiba ng output sa apat na mini d2s projector compare sa dalawang fxr 3.0 unless may dala kang lux meter parati hehehe
    Aesthetically sa ibang tao mas ok sa kanila ang quads.

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    If spread properly on a certain area mas maliwanag ang may multiple light source pero if focus on the same area it will be useless dahil magkaka shadow effect lang yan.
    Kaya if output lang basehan on the same area halos wala kang ma notice na pinagkaiba ng output sa apat na mini d2s projector compare sa dalawang fxr 3.0 unless may dala kang lux meter parati hehehe
    Aesthetically sa ibang tao mas ok sa kanila ang quads.

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk
    I retrofitted my hi beam using hella g5 ex and changed bulbs of my stock projectors at low beam with led bulbs. I don’t know if it’s still wise to retrofit my low beam to bi-beam projectors. Need expert advice.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    So pag naka-on low beam mo, ung hella naka-open din right?

Hindi ba kaya i-retrofit ung low beams?