New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PIAA brand has complete line up of bulbs that will suit your needs. But it could cost you more.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naka bili na ako!

but! i dont feel the difference...
    anong klase ba lalagyan nito? is it the plastic transparent case or carton box? nakuha ko kasi un plastic eh

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mines the plastic one na casing. no difference hmmm try putting the stock bulb on one side the visionplus on the other side then check it sa unlighted na street.

how much did it cost you?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi guys!

Ive been using philips' Blue Vision in my Paj for a year now. Its a good all weather bulb and it provides more lighting power that ordinary halogens. It only has a hint of blue. I spent around P1600+ for it.

But i have found something better! Yesterday i got Raybrig All Weather bulbs. Ang Galing!!!!! Pure white light with a tinge of yellow. The best part is, it only costs P2000 bucks!

As it turns out, Raybrig Bulbs are made by Stanley.... a reputable brand. I just hope it lasts though.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

Matagal ang buhay ng Raybrig. I used to have a set on my Besta. Hindi japeyks. The real deal Raybrig (dami kasi japeyks sa market recently). Nasira lang due to a fault in the Besta's electrical system.

Yep, Raybrig is the aftermarket arm of Stanley.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V
    mines the plastic one na casing. no difference hmmm try putting the stock bulb on one side the visionplus on the other side then check it sa unlighted na street.

how much did it cost you?
    hmmm... a bit brighter compared to stock bulbs...so far ok naman...
    and it seems that only I(the DRIVER) notices the brighter bulb. pag sinasabi ko sa mga passenger ko na i had change my bulb to brighter ones.... they would only say " parehas lang sa dati..."

hindi nakakataba sa puso... :cry:

bought at TEAM CAR CENTER loc. 30-A Banawe cor P.Florentino St.
    cost me only 850php.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hehe. but at least you know you got more lights on the road while drivin' at night. if really wanna blow your passengers that your lights are really really bright, buy an Hid, kaso nasa 25k ata.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabihin naman nila ...

"BULAG KA BA?"

:lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK,

saan po ninyo nabili, kasi in a few weeks, tag-ulan na, kailang palitan ko na itong stock ko sa fuego, daily ko kasi ito and sa gabi at the most.

thanks...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nandun sa transhow yung isa mga authorized dealer...naiwan ko sa bahay yung card eh :mrgreen:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Philips Blue Vision VS. Vision Plus