New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 239 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hi. Can a Vitara JLX '94 be retrofitted as well? If yes, how much will it set me back? Pls PM me.

kenn: pwede bro. I have been waiting for a project like this as I use to have a 97 Vit. Mas matagal lang bro coz I need to do the custom clear lens for the headlamps. Walang crystal/clear lens na aftermarket for the Vit so kailangan gawan pa. Will PM you

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^^ got your PM pre. Need to think about this first. It's quite difficult to decide which one to give as a gift to myself. ;)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn.garcia View Post
    ^^ got your PM pre. Need to think about this first. It's quite difficult to decide which one to give as a gift to myself. ;)
    Go for the OEM package na bro.. Hehehe..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn.garcia View Post
    What are the choices ba ? Off-road setup ? Hehehe.

Did this Pajero Fieldmaster before the new year kicked in. Naka Gen1 na bolt on. This was bought as a kit, 11k I think the owner mentioned tapos it was installed by a mekaniko. The output is so-so, one bulb (driver side) is kaput and the harness is malfunctioning already (can't drive the HI) sa driver side. All of these in over a years time.

The 2 bulbs. One is dead already and the other one is in ICU

The stock sealing was re-used and the sealant that came in with the kit. Kits use a grey sealant thats NOT compatible with the OEM sealant. They are totally two different materials.

before and after:

Results:

Output

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ganda ng sticker gary..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gary, oem setup for honda civic 2009 model 1.8s. may contact number ka ba? landline or cellphone

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson CHong View Post
    Gary, oem setup for honda civic 2009 model 1.8s. may contact number ka ba? landline or cellphone
    click his siggy for his website..