New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 236 of 239 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2382
    sorry ngayon ko lang na visit yung thread, been very busy lately especially with Auto Salon. you can reach me at garyq7*yahoo.com. SMS 0908 8183545. FB , hid retrofit.net or HIDRetrofit.net. Pasensya na guys. You can ask me tech questions, price inquiries, etc directly. Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sorry ngayon ko lang na visit yung thread, been very busy lately especially with Auto Salon. you can reach me at garyq7*yahoo.com. SMS 0908 8183545. FB , hid retrofit.net or www.hidretrofit.net. Pasensya na guys. You can ask me tech questions, price inquiries, etc directly. Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

thanks. glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by lachesis View Post
    Had my Altis done recently. Projector HIDs and 2.0 "like" DRLs. Installation took about 9 hours to complete. Overall I am satisfied with the result. Was suggested not to get angel eyes as I left the high beams as-is. Di kasi bagay kung yung low beams lang yung meron.

Not sure if I can post the price I paid. Better message him on FB or call him on his cellphone.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    sorry ngayon ko lang na visit yung thread, been very busy lately especially with Auto Salon. you can reach me at garyq7*yahoo.com. SMS 0908 8183545. FB , hid retrofit.net or HIDRetrofit.net. Pasensya na guys. You can ask me tech questions, price inquiries, etc directly. Thanks
    Boss gary, yung hid retrofits nyo po ba have auto levelling?

I have the fortuner G variant kasi that only has the halogen projectors, unfortunately it doesn't have the headlight washers and auto-levelling which hid projectors require, which the V variant has.

I'm looking to get auto-levelling on my headlights kasi everytime may heavy load ako sa hitch or far rear of the car, my lights go up to eye level ng ibang motorists, lalo na sedan users. Interim solution ko right now is manually adjusting them. Hasel lang kasi i need to adjust them back pag walang load otherwise it would be too low naman, minsan though tinitiis ko nalang yung masyadong mababa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    ask ko lang po anu yung retrofit saka projector?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksibuyas View Post
    ask ko lang po anu yung retrofit saka projector?
    Nandito po ang answer
    HIDRetrofit.net - HID Projector Retrofits | LED Lightning Innovation

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks po

6. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    HID car headlights
    LED Car headlights & HID Car headlights by MotorFiend
    MotorFiend - Provide you best quality of HID car headlights and LED car headlights service. We give you 100% satisfaction in car LED light with HID car headlights.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir garyq, how much pa retrofit sa tucson 2011 ng projector led headlight? thanks

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    When do you need to replace HID bulb? Does it gets dimmer and dimmer through the years? Or just suddenly stops lighting?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ same question din bosing

Mine is oem installed phillips brand. Almost 10 yrs old na din siya

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ same question din bosing

Mine is oem installed phillips brand. Almost 10 yrs old na din siya

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    So I read this from FB:

They'll begin to discolor. After it has had time to reach full illumination, usually about 30 to 45 seconds, it will appear dimmer and a different color, usually more of a purple or pink hue. You'll have a day or two at that point.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk