New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 234 of 239 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    garyq
    how much po ganyang set up same sa jazz? kaso nga lang, black tapos for strada?

saka walang angel eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

garyq
    how much po ganyang set up same sa jazz? kaso nga lang, black tapos for strada?

saka walang angel eyes.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    did 3 white na GK na bro RSR all 3
    Thanks again Gary
    Last edited by roadrage23; August 10th, 2015 at 07:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Santa Fe 2014 DM

Complete lighting upgrade for the DM body. We were the first to retrofit HID projectors on this SUV and now we offer better fog projectors (65mm) including double intensity daylight running lights and the complete LED lighting upgrade from EXLED.

Hi Gary!

Magkano yung setup na ganito?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Sorry newbie lang po..
    Just wanted to ask ang retrofit na lights ano ano ang ggwin?

papalitan lang ba ito ng bulb?

or

need pa kalikutin ang electrical wirings?

Thanks in advanced po sa sasagot..

Sorry newbie lang po..

or

Thanks in advanced po sa sasagot..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by quintch View Post
    Sorry newbie lang po..

or

Thanks in advanced po sa sasagot.
    Three basic steps:

1. Bubuksan yung headlight assembly (Paghihiwalayin yung clear lens sa body ng headlamp)
    2. Ima-mount yung projector lens assembly sa loob, then align sa sasakyan
    3. Reseal yung headlamp then final alignment sa sasakyan

Maglalagay sila ng HID ballast at relay para dito. Gagamitin pa rin OEM wiring pero hindi ito puputulin o sisirain. Walang sisirain sa sasakyan, except yung headlamp assembly.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    *sir oj88
    Thanks for the reply..

If HID Ballast and relay will be put into the wirings..
    hindi ba may puputulin dun to place the HID Ballast and relay?

or

kukunin/puputulin ang original ballast and relay (Meron ba nun? sorry im really a newbie), then papalitan/kakabitan ng bagong HID Ballast and relay?

sorry im concerned with the electricals baka biglang masira electricals ng sasakyan..

and mga magkano ba budget na need para mapalitan sa ISUZU DMAX LS 2011 model?

*sir oj88
    Thanks for the reply..

or

kukunin/puputulin ang original ballast and relay (Meron ba nun? sorry im really a newbie), then papalitan/kakabitan ng bagong HID Ballast and relay?

sorry im concerned with the electricals baka biglang masira electricals ng sasakyan..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by quintch View Post
    *sir oj88
    Thanks for the reply..

or

If your vehicle harness uses standard connectors (ie. H4, HB4/9006, HB3/9005, etc.), their ballast kits includes the matching connectors for it. So yes, if done right, walang sisirain sa wiring. They'll get power for the ballasts directly from the battery (+). The vehicle wiring will just be used to control the relays that in turn, provides power to the ballasts/HIDs.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    *sir oj88

Thanks for the reply sir.
    Got it..

although d ko alam kung may connectors ung DMAX ko as in stock lang kse..

Thanks again sir..

*sir oj88

Thanks for the reply sir.
    Got it..

although d ko alam kung may connectors ung DMAX ko as in stock lang kse..

Thanks again sir..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hi Gary, I'd like to know your thoughts on what I can do with my car.

I recently bought a 2004 Mazda 3 2.0R. It comes stock with halogen projectors and manual leveling. The previous owner installed plug and play HIDs (8000K) on the car.

When I drove the car, I felt very disappointed with the low beam output, which I thought was due to the poor quality of the PnP HID. Also, I noticed that the high beam was severely unaligned, with the left headlamp much higher than the right. And no matter how much I adjusted it, the level did not move:

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1443357912.719001.jpg

To try and rectify the situation, I went to Banawe today and reverted to a stock setup. I bought Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited bulbs and stock H7 sockets. I expected the output to be at least as good as my other car with reflector halogens and stock bulbs. However, the lighting was just as bad, with absolutely no cut-off:

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1443358038.198260.jpg

I tried aligning the headlamps using the screws on the headlamp housing, but the headlights don't adjust. When I use the manual leveling switch, the motor on both headlamps start making sounds, but only the one on the right actually moves.

I'm not looking for stellar output (I'd have gone straight for your retrofit if that was the case). I'm just looking to return the car to the stock OEM lighting output. Could you advise if this is still possible? What repairs should I do with my current headlamps? Thank you.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Not sure if it helps in diagnosing the car, but it's very weird that when my fog lamp switch (the one on the stalk behind the steering wheel) is off, the lights of my HU also turn off.

Doesn't matter if the fogs are actually off (since they can only turn on if your park lights/main beam is on), as long as the switch is in the "on" position, the HU LCD lights up.

Also, here's a video showing that only the right leveling motor works:

https://youtu.be/yhoDnwTThA8