New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 239 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    do you install on Sunday Sir?

sarado kami bro pag sunday. anong oto ba?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    jake: the projectors I use have clear glass lens already. Before, I use to install TSX and TL but now there are other projectors than can perform well (even outperform some oem projectors) and these oemprojector have dimpled or frosted lens and you need to swapped out the lens to maximize the output.

halogen and hidprojectors: different design.

jiggs: thanks
    I see, thanks for that information. Am I correct to conclude then that halogen projectors uses projectors with halogen bulbs while HID projectors use HID bulbs?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Sir pa pm ng price kung howmuch mag pa retro ng mazda 3.. Salamat

jake: yes. while you can use hid bulbs on halogen projectors, the output will not increase that much.

paolo: This is a quad setup for a Mazda3 plus HID fog projector. Will PM you.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Wow sir ayos ha.. Dun sa price na pm nyo sakin? The best na ba mga parts nun? Mejo tatagal na ba yun? Or meron mas mura?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    jake: yes. while you can use hid bulbs on halogen projectors, the output will not increase that much.

paolo: This is a quad setup for a Mazda3 plus HID fog projector. Will PM you.

Good day po sir Gary. Wala na po bang diffuser ang ganitong setup? Gusto ko ng ganitong porma, astig tignan

eto po sir, wala na siyang enclosure?

when you mean diffuser, what are you referring to?

fogs: the projector is actually sealed and no enclosure is needed. Pang fogs talaga yan. I custom made a bezel para walang space in between the projector.

Also did custom led rear markers for this car.

paolo: this is the output of the setup I offered to you for your Mazda3. I wasnt able to take a pic of the output of the above Mazda3 but this vehicle has the same setup.

Fogs, LO then HI

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ganda talaga sir.. Sana mapa ganyan koh na mazda 3 koh.. Hehe salamat sir.. Txt na lang kita kung papa gawa na koh..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    sarado kami bro pag sunday. anong oto ba?

JImny po.