New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 239 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Ano po magandang gamitin na bulb sa high beam pag naka HID na yung low?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sir Gary, hindi naman affected yung output ng light kahit naka DEPO lang basta naka retrofit diba?

gts: get Osram NB or Philips XP/XV. Depos are good aftermarket HL, di naman affected basta retrofit mo para hindi sabog yung output nung HID bulb.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gary, I am not sure if this has been asked before; Can you enlighten us the differences in light output in the choices of the projector clear lenses? In your personal opinion, what clear lens so far has given you the best performance?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    pwede rin halogen projectors for the HI side para same as the new X3 nang BMW. Difference kasi ng single at bixenon sa oem projectors sobrang liit lang so better na bixenon na kasi pag nag HI ka, mas malakas!

Sa setup ng Montero I would suggest to go with 35w lang.

Eto yung last Montero I did na meron custom DRL. Parang OEM dating

Sir gary, ano pong gamit nyo sa projector, and ballast. pls pm price po ng setup para sa monty. thanks. new lang po dito.

jake: you mean the glass lens of the projector?

gcl: sent you a PM

2010 Navara

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    That is correct Gary, the glass lens of the projector; as I have read that the lens means a lot too in the projection of light.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    pwede rin halogen projectors for the HI side para same as the new X3 nang BMW. Difference kasi ng single at bixenon sa oem projectors sobrang liit lang so better na bixenon na kasi pag nag HI ka, mas malakas!

Sa setup ng Montero I would suggest to go with 35w lang.

Eto yung last Montero I did na meron custom DRL. Parang OEM dating

Wow ang galeng...Sir applyan mo ng Patent yan..bet ggayahin yan ng Mitsubishi sa mga future facelift models nila ..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gary, what is the difference between halogen projectors which are found in OEM's like the Monteros and the retro projectors?

jake: the projectors I use have clear glass lens already. Before, I use to install TSX and TL but now there are other projectors than can perform well (even outperform some oem projectors) and these oemprojector have dimpled or frosted lens and you need to swapped out the lens to maximize the output.

halogen and hidprojectors: different design.

jiggs: thanks