New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    leif: am actually in cebu now, hehe, for my other work. Pwede yan bro but you have to send me your headlights. May solution ako dyan para pag dating sayo salpak lang. Ano na oto mo?

smoke hl: actually bagay naman pareho but that's subjective. Pinatay ko kasi ng konti yung chrome sa side para mag blend ng mas mabuti sa corners lamps.

Bro ang hirap gawin nung lens and still meron pa kaming gagawin ni Nap123. Parang nakaubos ata ako ng 12 samples before I got 4 pairs na tama tapos may room for improvement pa rin. Will I do it again for another model?hindi siguro. Ginawa ko lang coz meron tatlong magpapagawa and nap is a good friend. Ang hirap pag development nung clear lens. Marami pa kaming gagawin dun kay Nap plus yung fogs nya will also retrofit it projectors.
    Thanks bro, clarify ko lang kasi na missunderstood ka ni Starex_gold na hindi ka na gagawa ng retrofit for trooper. Kaya nalungkot hehehe. For other model like 1992-1997 model isuzu trooper. Pero for 1998-2005 model of trooper tuloy ang ligaya. Kaya nga Garyq will improve yung molde ng lens ng Trooper 98-05 model .

Garyq tama diba hehehe
    Last edited by nap123; June 24th, 2010 at 09:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    leif: am actually in cebu now, hehe, for my other work. Pwede yan bro but you have to send me your headlights. May solution ako dyan para pag dating sayo salpak lang. Ano na oto mo?

smoke hl: actually bagay naman pareho but that's subjective. Pinatay ko kasi ng konti yung chrome sa side para mag blend ng mas mabuti sa corners lamps.

Bro ang hirap gawin nung lens and still meron pa kaming gagawin ni Nap123. Parang nakaubos ata ako ng 12 samples before I got 4 pairs na tama tapos may room for improvement pa rin. Will I do it again for another model?hindi siguro. Ginawa ko lang coz meron tatlong magpapagawa and nap is a good friend. Ang hirap pag development nung clear lens. Marami pa kaming gagawin dun kay Nap plus yung fogs nya will also retrofit it projectors.
    gud pmm. sir. pwde pagawa din ako? magkano po ung budget. salamat

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009

gud pm. sir. pwde pagawa din ako? magkano po ung budget. salamat.. sa akin po 2003 local skyroof edition..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hi Sir!

Recently bought a honda city 2010 1.3s po. Im planning to install HID fog lamps sa new ride ko. Just want to ask kung anu marerecommend nyo po sa akin. this will be the first time kasi na papalagay ako ng hid lamps. ayoko yung sobrang masilaw, yun sabog ang light.. hehe

baby scar: ok bro, pm moko

wing: pag nilagyan mo ng hid bulb yung fogs sabig ilaw nyan. lalakas pero light will be everywhere. If you want to improve lighting may several stages and also may right way of doing it. First you can go for a better halogen bulb like Philips XP or Osram Nightbreakers. Mura, plug and play pa. After that you can go for a retrofit which will enable you to use hid bulb the proper way, max light without the glare. Anything in between is not good value for your money and/or will cause safety issues sa ibang motorist.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir gary, nalalagyan ba ng retrofit ang fog lamps? or depende kung kasya? is it advisable?

nalalagyan and I've done it many times BUT I wouldnt suggest it kung naka stock lighting system ang main lights. Lighting improvement should be done primarily sa main headlamps first dahil dun ka pde maginvest with the right results. Yung gagastusin mo kasi sa fogs, say mag retrofit ka ng projector will be close to a main hl retrofit pero the results hindi ganun kalakas owing to the position of the fogs na malapit sa ground. Improve mo muna main hl lighting before sa fogs.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks sir garyq.

anyways sir, do you discourage peeps who like to install PnP-HID kits without projector retrofit?

yup and not just coz I do retrofits. HID plug and play kits will produce glare and cause safety issues with other motorists. There is a proper way of using HID. But I guess mahirap talaga baguhin Pinoy mentality as you see naman so many peeps going counterflow (this I can't understand why educated people do this, I mean you see people lining up waiting for there turn to go and someone overtakes and cuts into your lane to get ahead, I mean, cmon man, logic and kahihiyan should make you think twice but I guess....) Anyways, if you want to improve lighting performance, 1st step is to buy a good halogen bulb. If you want to use HID, get a retrofit.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    baby scar: ok bro, pm moko

wing: pag nilagyan mo ng hid bulb yung fogs sabig ilaw nyan. lalakas pero light will be everywhere. If you want to improve lighting may several stages and also may right way of doing it. First you can go for a better halogen bulb like Philips XP or Osram Nightbreakers. Mura, plug and play pa. After that you can go for a retrofit which will enable you to use hid bulb the proper way, max light without the glare. Anything in between is not good value for your money and/or will cause safety issues sa ibang motorist.
    Hi sir! thanks for the fast reply.. so you are saying I should install a good halogen bulb first such as Philips XP or Osram Nightbreakers? Tapos after that, I can go for a retrofit to change my foglamps to HID? One question here is, why cant I go straight to HID retrofit and just skip buying the halogen bulb part? That way I can save money on buying the halogen bulb. Kasi papalitan ko din naman eventually eh. sorry for my noob question. Also do you have any idea how much the Philips or Osram halogen lamp costs?

Thanks,
    winy