New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my guess is,
    check electrical connections, including grounds.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by techglimpse View Post
    mga boss possible ba macheck kung may problema un output(saksakan) ng headlight? napansin kasi sa lowbeam headlight na parang ibang un buga ng ilaw sa lowbream. pinag palit na un left at right na ilaw ganun pa din. sa passenger side un may problema. pinalitan na din brand new bulb parang mahina pa din un buga sa passenger side , sa driver side walang problema, LED KEON SONDRA gamit

One reason for faulty low beam headlights would be problem on the blown fuse. You can check the car's manual for information about on how to access the fuses. You can also check if there are melted wires leading to any of the fuses and replaced it if necessary. Additionally, you can inspect the switch of the headlight if its functioning well. My recommendation for this is to visit your trusted auto shop to assess you properly with this concern to avoid any further problem. Hope this helps!

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeepph View Post
    One reason for faulty low beam headlights would be problem on the blown fuse. You can check the car's manual for information about on how to access the fuses. You can also check if there are melted wires leading to any of the fuses and replaced it if necessary. Additionally, you can inspect the switch of the headlight if its functioning well. My recommendation for this is to visit your trusted auto shop to assess you properly with this concern to avoid any further problem. Hope this helps!
    Already checked with Wizzard Electrical, wala naman daw problem with wirings and power output. I was just wondering what other factors can be the cause of different color output, medyo impossible naman kung sa reflector since never opened and original headlight assembly pa

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    maybe the bulbs are fine.
    maybe the right headlight's throw of the beam is intentionally set differently.
    just looking at the pictures, the difference seems to be very minimal, if at all.
    if i were the howner, and everything else checks out, i'd probably let it go.

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe the bulbs are fine.
    maybe the right headlight's throw of the beam is intentionally set differently.
    just looking at the pictures, the difference seems to be very minimal, if at all.
    if i were the howner, and everything else checks out, i'd probably let it go.
    sa others kasi na same model same output naman, pag malayo kasi halata na iba

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by techglimpse View Post
    sa others kasi na same model same output naman, pag malayo kasi halata na iba
    maski na switch na from driver to passenger side? di naman halata unless ill be anal about it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Guys pa help... yung case/bahay nung head light ng nissan gx namen sobrang blurred.

Tingin ko need linisin from the inside. Ok naman bulb and electrical

Any thoughts? TIA

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XYLHiL View Post
    Guys pa help... yung case/bahay nung head light ng nissan gx namen sobrang blurred.

Tingin ko need linisin from the inside. Ok naman bulb and electrical

Any thoughts? TIA
    the easy way out is to replace it with new.
    some say it can be cleaned. finish it off with the anti-UV protection coat, lest it re-cur. google for instructions, po.
    personally, i prefer replacement. maraming ads (carousell).

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the easy way out is to replace it with new.
    some say it can be cleaned. finish it off with the anti-UV protection coat, lest it re-cur. google for instructions, po.
    personally, i prefer replacement. maraming ads (carousell).
    iba parin kasi yun orig headlight bro

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    iba parin kasi yun orig headlight bro

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Palit orig surplus

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Headlight  problem