New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Hi I'm new to this board and would like to know if anyone here knows how to adjust the headlights on a Revo? I've tried turn the 2 screws at the rear of the headlight housing but it still won't aim the lights higher. All it seems to do is adjust the beam left and right. The beam is a bit low since I lifted the rear of my ride.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based from my experience with Toyota's headlight alignment. Yung 2 screws that you have adjusted are for diagonal adjustments only. Hindi po up-down left-right ang pag ayos nyan. Either left-up or right-down ang pag align ng headlights. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to tsikot Revstar!!!:D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to Tsikot!
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Revstar
    Hi I'm new to this board and would like to know if anyone here knows how to adjust the headlights on a Revo? I've tried turn the 2 screws at the rear of the headlight housing but it still won't aim the lights higher. All it seems to do is adjust the beam left and right. The beam is a bit low since I lifted the rear of my ride.
    Ah, eh...lift mo naman yon harap :lol:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Wanted nga sana to lift the front pero sagad na yung adjustment ng torsion bars.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Then use auxiliary lights na lang. Pag sagad na lahat pati headlight adjustment. :D

Headlight Adjustment help