New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    pano b adjust ung headlight ng ae111? ung high beam ba na aadjust din?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    usually, may screw sa socket ng headlight. clockwise to raise the headlight, counter to lower. diba isa lang ang bulb ng high-low ng AE111?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just turn the screws behind the headlight assembly. The lowbeam and highbeam are adjusted at the same time. One screw adjusts the left-right and the other is the up-down position.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    park mo sa flat surface then start mo i-adjust by way of screw. mayroong High and Low; Left and Right. damay na high beam dun.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sir pahirit ko nalng tong saking..

I have a problem.. san bah talaga yon headlight adjust ng ae111? yong bah screw na patayu? hindi kasi ma adjust kahit iniko kuna.. pangit ang beaming ko ngayun.. argg

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    d ko rin alam san ung screw mismo, screw ba siya as in screw talaga o kasi may nakita ako dun naka paside na may ipin kaso iniikot ko using screwdriver e hindi naman na-aadjust ung ilaw.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tago ung screw niyan usually malapit sa grill at face it on a wall para pantay dont forget to check the brights i tried to adjust once but the bright fucntion became useless kasi sabog pag naka bright.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If you can't find a crew popping up the headlight assy., you may try to check the top of the headlight assy. for holes with crown-like rotators. Tusukin mo lang ng philips na screwdriver to rotate. Normally two crown-like rotators yun per assy. Isa for up/down adjustments, and the other for left/right... IIRC that is.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kay I really hate na ma bump ang kotse sa haripan ng headlighs kc ang hirap eh align eh..

headlight adjustment