The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    pa PM ding pricing for my honda EK

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    How much for 55W ballasts?

Any comparison pics of cut-off's of 35w vs 55w?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    How much for 55W ballasts?

Any comparison pics of cut-off's of 35w vs 55w?

depende sir ang price nang 55 watts sa brand na gusto nyo bilin.... for china made price range is around 3k to 5k for the ballast only.. regarding your question on the cut off.. wla epekto anf wattage ng hid sa cut off,, mas magiging intense lang yung ouput ng light, areas where light sseems to go dark na sa 35 watts will be bright sa 55 watts.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    yep.. i can agree with that.. kay sir paolo ko pinagawa yung headlight uncle ko PnP din.. ok siya gumawa.. highly recommended..

sir Ginnova,, meh alam akong mura na 55 watts.. tagal ko na din kasi naghahanap,, scoured the internet. Sent you a PM.. so far siya meh pinakamura na pair of 55 watts.
    Sir Pa PM din ako please. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Pao's work comes highly recommended. Very careful taking the headlight apart. If you're on a tight budget, but want bolt ons, try Pao's.
    +1. Ok na ok si Pao, at mabilis pang kausap. Pag may problem inaasikaso nya agad. Ok din benta nya. Very recommended seller.

I think ang only problem ko sa benta nya is sa aking paningin, medyo mahina yung buga nya compare sa iba lalo na pag nakasabay ka ng ibang nakaHID sa kalsada. Yung sa iba kasi mapapansin mo talaga eh, ang kapal ng ilaw. Yung sakin parang nasasapawan pa nga ng street lights eh. Lalo akong nahihirapan pag umuulan. Siguro nag expect lang ako masyado. Pero compared sa stock halogen malaki talaga difference. Kaya nga ngayon naghahanap din ako ng alternatives para lumalakas yung buga. Ang theory ko is baka kasi generic china yung bulbs at ballasts kaya ganitong madilim. Meron na bang nakatry sa inyo na palitan? Nabanggit nya din sakin yung sa 55w, si sir IMm29 ata tinutukoy nya nun. Ok ba talaga yung 55w? Medyo takot ako sa init na ilalabas eh. Thanks po!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    had my projectors intalled by jemson.

nag iinstall din si sir jemson??? kasi nung nagtanong ako sa kanya about sa size ng ilaw ng bolt on ko nung nagpakabit ako ng alarm, parang clueless sya eh. parang naweirduhan pa nga ata sya sa klase ng hid bulb nung bolt on.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    hi all
    i also did just today a projector headlights project. grabe it was an eye-opener for me! since the introduction of HID( i think) way back 2001 i already installed HID xenon kits on all my cars. tried on different color temps, from 3000K to 8000K, from 35 w bulbs to 50 and 55w bulbs.
    Was actually satisfied with my 55w bulbs/ballasts 5000K color temp.
    then last month i read in another forum a guy was selling a gen3 projector headlights for 5thou. so curious me, I ordered 1 set, but the guy sent me 8000K bulbs! very poor light output, and the spread of the light is short and narrow! in short, bulok!texted him to exchange the bulbs cause my order was specifically 4300K or 6000K and he never replied! do not buy from this seller!
    In short, I researched the net, and bought online a set of, yes, morimoto bixenon projectors, 35 watts CN 6000k bulbs and hyluxtek digital slim ballasts. just finished yanking the bulok g3 in my toycar and placed the morimotos's.
    This is way way better than anything i have tried!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    here are pics of low and high beams. notice the wide band of light! no patchy areas of dark and bright. tried driving around the town and it was bright on the road and to the sides. the step off is very very clear and sharp. wow!

these are very good projectors! and it does not cost an arm and a leg!

I strongly suggest get a morimoto if you want easy setup like plug n play.it is near the FXR, ZKW and TL in functionality. although it will not at be at the same level as those high end/expensive and hard to make projectors, it is the best among the plug n play.

cost:
    morimoto projectors (1 pair) --75 USD with shipping
    CN bulbs H1 6000K with slim ballasts 35 w hyluxtek (1 pair) --- 73 USD w/ shipping

148 USD=6364 petot!

UPS expedited arrived here sa province in four days!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    UPS normally charge customs tax, how much were you charged?

anong version yang mh1 mo. Version 4.1 na ba? one way to find out is to check the ff :
    1.Morimoto Logo engrave to the body of the projector
    2.Cut-off shields are already painted black

btw, did the projector kit include mini gutling shrouds.
    pls post also kung saan mo nabili.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    800 pesos was charged by 2GO(UPS)
    so 6364 + 800= 7164
    the smile on my face when I drive, PRICELESS!

can you give me a pic of the morimoto logo? but yes, the cut off shield is painted black
    yes it includes a shroud.

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors