New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    diyan kumita yung classmate ko na dating tambay lang... sa lending.

kaso- yung lending niya eh hindi legal- in a legal term and sense- kasi ang mga lending business ay hawak dapat ng bsp bago ka magkaroon ng sec
    ganyan din style niya- kinukuha yung mga atm- one time nga nilecturan ko regarding tax law and bsp circulars aba nagalit, after a week ayun balik sakin nasilip ng bir kasi di nagbabayad ng income pero nakabili ng Maserati - engot ba naman sabi ko lahat ng bumibili ng auto na babantayan ng bir kasi yung pinagbilhan magdedeklare ng income sa nabenta.

tax evasion is a serious matter- ikaw parati talo dito

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

diyan kumita yung classmate ko na dating tambay lang... sa lending.

kaso- yung lending niya eh hindi legal- in a legal term and sense- kasi ang mga lending business ay hawak dapat ng bsp bago ka magkaroon ng sec
    ganyan din style niya- kinukuha yung mga atm- one time nga nilecturan ko regarding tax law and bsp circulars aba nagalit, after a week ayun balik sakin nasilip ng bir kasi di nagbabayad ng income pero nakabili ng Maserati - engot ba naman sabi ko lahat ng bumibili ng auto na babantayan ng bir kasi yung pinagbilhan magdedeklare ng income sa nabenta.

tax evasion is a serious matter- ikaw parati talo dito

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Another option sir would be to let time pass. If the supply to the car you would want to purchase normalize, there may be no need to get it via loan. Who knows, the dealer might even give you cash discounts.

While waiting you can place your money in short term time deposits or bonds to minimize risk. If you are not yet accustomed to these types of investments, just approach any large banks and they would be more than glad to help you.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    how about investing in something that can earn the monthly car payments

like buy a condo and rent it out so the rental income goes to paying the monthly car payments
    well, it depends the condo cost vs rental income.
    personally i would not invest in condo with a ROI of more than 8 yrs instead I'd rather invest if someone would even offer me a half a million price of pre selling parking slot located in business district, a commercial/residential high rise bldg. I'm here though for a wanted buyer. Anyone's offering? Hehe

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    You can try to put your 1M sa VUL... I'm using Sunlife of Canada, in 4 months kumita ng 100K+ yung 1M ko

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    You can try to put your 1M sa VUL... I'm using Sunlife of Canada, in 4 months kumita ng 100K+ yung 1M ko
    well, those are the highs.
    tell us about the lows, sir.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *dr. d: The lowest that we got was 6K+....sabi kasi ng agent ko, pataas pa sya...baka daw umabot 33% (hoping)
    Anyway, we started last Nov. 2014 --- up and down sya pero average is pataas pa din so when we reached 100K, withdraw na agad and top up doon sa isa ko VUL para safe na sya as kita. Preserve pa din capital as of now.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    *dr. d: The lowest that we got was 6K+....sabi kasi ng agent ko, pataas pa sya...baka daw umabot 33% (hoping)
    Anyway, we started last Nov. 2014 --- up and down sya pero average is pataas pa din so when we reached 100K, withdraw na agad and top up doon sa isa ko VUL para safe na sya as kita. Preserve pa din capital as of now.
    Can you tell us more about this VUL? Thanks.

Can you tell us more about this VUL? Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *ano: Baka ma OT na tayo sir... If you're really interested then I can direct you to my agent. Check the website of Sunlife. Sun Maxilink One yung amin.
    Sun Life Financial Philippines: Variable Life Insurance plans

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *ano: Baka ma OT na tayo sir... If you're really interested then I can direct you to my agent. Check the website of Sunlife. Sun Maxilink One yung amin.
    Sun Life Financial Philippines: Variable Life Insurance plans
    Di ba ikaw yung agent sir? [emoji3] pero ok yan ah sarapa mag invest kung may pang invest

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *ikaw_ngaba: Nope I'm not I'm just contributing to the thread by giving some options to the TS. You can always start little naman if you want to invest, it's never too late and although may edge yung mas malaki ang extra money...in the end it's your mindset that's important, Do you really want to or not?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast