Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Diba nagbibigay sila ng clearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Di ko alam din.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    May officemate ako 3 months pa lang samin, tapos salary range sa job grade niya 19-22K basic, naapprove for a Wigo.
    combined siguro with another person yung salary niya, kaya na-approve.
    twogether, kaya na.
    kung 22K lang ang total income, that would be a huge gamble by the bank.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    May officemate ako 3 months pa lang samin, tapos salary range sa job grade niya 19-22K basic, naapprove for a Wigo.

On the other hand, yung kapatid kong mas may pera sakin hindi maapprove kaya yung car niya ngayon ako ang nagloan. I think it has something to do with her credit history.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Ako 2x na akong declined. Freelance kasi work ko kaya despite earning 80K per month for the past 3 years and having decent savings, ayaw magtiwala ng mga banks sa akin. Forever na lang yata ako lurker sa mga car groups.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthfighter View Post
    Ako 2x na akong declined. Freelance kasi work ko kaya despite earning 80K per month for the past 3 years and having decent savings, ayaw magtiwala ng mga banks sa akin. Forever na lang yata ako lurker sa mga car groups.
    If you earn 80k per month for the past 3 years and saved 50%, then you could have bought a decent brand new car already in cash with the 1.4M that you would've saved.

Don't wait for the banks to give you loans. Better to be liquid and get good deals on secondhand cars or go brand new if you don't have the patience or know-how to filter through used car options.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Baka hindi ka nagbayad ng tamang tax.
    Kaya di reflective sa ITR mo yung 80k/mo income.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If you earn 80k per month for the past 3 years and saved 50%, then you could have bought a decent brand new car already in cash with the 1.4M that you would've saved.

Don't wait for the banks to give you loans. Better to be liquid and get good deals on secondhand cars or go brand new if you don't have the patience or know-how to filter through used car options.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Yun na nga ang plano ko. Baka pag-ipunan ko na lang within the next 18-24 months. The price of the car is around 940K brand new. Much of my savings kasi has been injected into my mutual fund and various investments, which is why I only have 300K worth of savings account. Nonetheless, I have managed to consistently generate monthly savings between 30K-40K since late 2018. I think most banks still consider freelancers as high-risk debtors similar to BPO employees. Even if I have a million pesos in my bank account, I still probably won't get approved.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Baka hindi ka nagbayad ng tamang tax.
    Kaya di reflective sa ITR mo yung 80k/mo income.
    That's also one of my concerns since being a freelancer means my monthly income tends to vary occasionally, hence I have not been able to pay taxes due to the complexity my cash flow. I also can't find a decent co-maker since most of my friends and relatives also have existing car loans. I guess there's just no other way for me but to save enough money for a full cash payment.

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    Yun na nga ang plano ko. Baka pag-ipunan ko na lang within the next 18-24 months. The price of the car is around 940K brand new. Much of my savings kasi has been injected into my mutual fund and various investments, which is why I only have 300K worth of savings account. Nonetheless, I have managed to consistently generate monthly savings between 30K-40K since late 2018. I think most banks still consider freelancers as high-risk debtors similar to BPO employees. Even if I have a million pesos in my bank account, I still probably won't get approved.
    much better to have it in cash.. kung meron lang din akong pang cash ganun na lang gagawin ko.. mas masarap pa din na walang utang.. [emoji4]

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    much better to have it in cash.. kung meron lang din akong pang cash ganun na lang gagawin ko.. mas masarap pa din na walang utang.. [emoji4]

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    Hinde rin. Hinde masama umutsng sa banko, as long as kaya mong magbayad kahit kaya mo i-cash kung yun interest eh mababawi naman ng income mo. It's actually to your advantage.

Loan is a financial tool as long as you're responsible and knows how to manage if.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ipunin mo na lang ang suppossedly monthly amortization mo. Then buy the car brand new in cash

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast