New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 145
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I'm interpreting "voluntary surrender" to mean that he's effectively defaulting on the loan and turning in the car as collateral. IMO agreement or not that's still going to be a default, which will likely disqualify him from taking another loan with the same bank. If he does get another loan before doing so, the bank *might* use arrears from his previous car (let's say they are only able to sell it for significantly less than the remaining loan balance because it was flooded) and hassle him when it comes time to cancel chattel mortgage and remove encumbrances on his new car.

    With that in mind best to get the new loan from another bank, but do so *before* defaulting on the current car loan, otherwise he'll already have a record on credit tracking stuff (CMAP etc).

    The way to do this clean is to sell the flooded car privately and pay off the remaining loan balance. Anything else (including voluntary surrender) is effectively a default.
    Thank you sa input sir! Will I get approved on a car loan? As for selling the car, baka matagalan din, although I agree na it's the safest way.

    I'll try to apply for another car loan nalang muna sa ibang bank. If hindi maaapprove, then I have no choice na yata but to wait sa casa and to convince them na total loss na yung car.

    Nakakainis yung nangyari, grabe yung alaga ko sa car eh, walang gasgas tapos baha lang pala katapat Will I get approved on a car loan? 2k pa lang din mileage nun.


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    #122
    Hello!

    Apparently, BPI approved my carloan for either a Suzuki Swift CVT or a Celerio CVT. I'm a bit surprised na I got approved. Lol

    So should I proceed with this? I will surrender my Hyundai Reina (still in casa) to Eastwest after.

    Also, if answer to previous question is yes, should I go for the Celerio? Parang mas practical ata kasi lower monthly payments and I'm guessing lower din yung maintainance costs. Swift is smoking hot din and both cars have very good reviews naman so far (right?)


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,892
    #123
    Would you like to consider the Kia Stonic, di siguro maglalayo presyo nya sa Swift, lalo na may big discount before October launch

    Did some googling, Swift is 799 while the Stonic is 835 with a 60k discount ata

    Pareho pang Ayala ang BPI at Kia

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    #124
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Would you like to consider the Kia Stonic, di siguro maglalayo presyo nya sa Swift, lalo na may big discount before October launch

    Did some googling, Swift is 799 while the Stonic is 835 with a 60k discount ata

    Pareho pang Ayala ang BPI at Kia
    Oo pala, yung Kia Stonic. Looks really gud din, parang same yata ng feels sa Hyundai Kona. I'm having doubts kasi bago pa. Pero pwede din. Will I get approved on a car loan?


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,144
    #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Biermeister View Post
    Hello!

    Apparently, BPI approved my carloan for either a Suzuki Swift CVT or a Celerio CVT. I'm a bit surprised na I got approved. Lol

    So should I proceed with this? I will surrender my Hyundai Reina (still in casa) to Eastwest after.

    Also, if answer to previous question is yes, should I go for the Celerio? Parang mas practical ata kasi lower monthly payments and I'm guessing lower din yung maintainance costs. Swift is smoking hot din and both cars have very good reviews naman so far (right?)


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    go stonic!
    it looks like a cut above the poor man's mini cooper (the swift).
    heh heh.

    then tell us about it here.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,777
    #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Biermeister View Post
    Yes sir, kasi nung nag ask ako, di daw icoconsider as total loss, pero nagresearch ako and if either ECU or makina yung nadamage, most likely total loss na. Every other day ako tumatawag sa kanila for updates.

    Nagtry pa nga ako mag ask if pwedeng magrequest na iconsider nila as total loss, depende daw kasi sa cost of repair and di din sila makapagbigay sakin ng estimate for now. I'm getting a bit frustrated na kasi I really need the car and more than 2 weeks na, wala pa rin substantial na progress.


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    HAVE YOU ASKED THE BANK FOR HELP? Sa cases na ganyan the bank can help you. It is in their interest to have the car declared as a total loss. The insurance will pay the full cost to the bank, and you can still recover the money that you already paid. Go to the BPI branch where you have the loan and tell the bank manager to help you with the insurance. Kaya nila i-bully yan as they can black list that insurance company. Ang laki ng banko na kakampi mo dapat if you only went to them for help.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,777
    #127
    Also, anong dealer ba ng hyundai yan? Dapat sila pa nga ang mag insist na total loss na yan para makabenta sila ulit sa iyo.

    Ask the bank manager to call them directly to declare it as total loss. Dapat the casa and the bank magsama na ilaban yan case mo. E para kang pinabayaan na lang nila e.

    Hindi lalaban yang casa sa banko lalo na BPI masyado malaki para banggain. Lalong hindi lalaban ang insurance. MALIBAN NA LANG KUNG BPI DIN INSURANCE MO.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,631
    #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Biermeister View Post
    Oo pala, yung Kia Stonic. Looks really gud din, parang same yata ng feels sa Hyundai Kona. I'm having doubts kasi bago pa. Pero pwede din. Will I get approved on a car loan?


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    or kia seltos? medyo malaki din dating ng seltos ha.. parang malapad sya.. being kia hyundai, mostly shared naman ang parts nyan

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    #129
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    go stonic!
    it looks like a cut above the poor man's mini cooper (the swift).
    heh heh.

    then tell us about it here.
    True. Yung swift, parang over priced for me, but if ok din naman yung after sales, siguro ok na din haha


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    29
    #130
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Also, anong dealer ba ng hyundai yan? Dapat sila pa nga ang mag insist na total loss na yan para makabenta sila ulit sa iyo.

    Ask the bank manager to call them directly to declare it as total loss. Dapat the casa and the bank magsama na ilaban yan case mo. E para kang pinabayaan na lang nila e.

    Hindi lalaban yang casa sa banko lalo na BPI masyado malaki para banggain. Lalong hindi lalaban ang insurance. MALIBAN NA LANG KUNG BPI DIN INSURANCE MO.
    I called the insurance (AXA) kanina and bukas daw yung update nila if ano decision talaga (400k+ daw yung repairs) Parang pinapabayaan nga nila, kasi walang update if hindi ako tatawag or ako mismo magrelay ng mga message ni casa to insurance and vice versa. Baka good idea na isali ko na si bank (Eastwest). Pero ok lang talaga if iinform ko si Eastwest na flooded yung car?


    Yung BPI is yung bank na nagapprove sakin today for another car loan. Will I get approved on a car loan? So far ok pa naman sila sakin. Haha. Baka siguro kasi yung active account ko and yung payroll is BPI?

    Also, never akong nagdefault or late sa mga credit cards, loans etc. Kaya medyo hesitant pa ako sa plan kong isurrender yung current car na hyundai reina.


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Will I get approved on a car loan?