So here are some pictures of the accident's. My friend is driving the L300 and had a minor accident with the KIA car as shown in the pic, based on the police reports they are at fault. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Now it's been 2 months since both our insurance are processing this issue. First our L300 is insured in FPG, and we are insured only for the amount of 200K.
And there's one alarming thing we noticed. They seem to be overpricing those Headlights as shown on the KIA.

Here's the total estimate that was given to us by the owner of the KIA. Imgur: The magic of the Internet
The first estimate was only shown to be 37K . The revised one blew up to 340K.
Another shop where they got another estimate. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The only thing that's funny with this Street Smart is that they also did overprice this headlights.
If we bought these parts outside of insurance I truly believe we won't even go over 50K or less because I've also checked their accessories prices and those OEM headlights.

Our problem is , since we are only maxed out to 200K and the total estimate repair is 340K we will need to shoulder that 140K and we're trying not to make that happen.
It also seems like FPG insurance is trying to add the total cost of the repair to get their money back for all these repairs that's going to cost them.

What are your thoughts?, would love to have an advice with some people who work or had any insurance experiences with their cars.
Our other solution is to have the repair done by us instead of trying to get it into an insurance.

Thanks