New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by galant E SS View Post
    ^ pursuant to section 5 of rule 60, pwede ka pang mag-file ng counter-bond on April 10, kasi Holiday naman tayo sa Monday. So, baka naman may kakilala kang approachable lawyer, try to visit him Tomorrow or Sun-Mon. Sayang din naman kasi yong hinulugan mo for 4 years tapos mawawala na lang. Actually, maybe you can file a case against them for specific performance and damages, kasi sabi mo, you were trying to compromise with them but they don't want to accept your payments, that's why you just deposited it in their bank account.

And look for a new job as soon as possible, ganyan talaga ang buhay, may ups and downs, parang gulong, minsan nasa taas tayo, minsan nasa baba naman.

Kaya nga ako, kuntentado na ko sa 15 year old car ko, at di muna ako nagmamadaling mag-purchase ng house and lot thru loan kasi ayaw kong malubog sa utang. Peace be with you bro.
    maraming salamat po.. lesson learned. Hintayin ang result ng compromise agreement at ipost ko dito kung ano ang hatol nila sa min

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Guy View Post
    *TS: I doubt you'll get back your car...charge to experience na lang yan...lessons learned.
    thanks po sa reply

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Good day po newbie po ,

Im planning to buy a new car as my first so called hulugan car .. My question po ay if for example im already 1 year paying the monthly and sunddenly nagkaproblema ako financial and isosoli ko na lang sa bak ang kotse do i still have to pay anything??

Beat regards po mga tsikoteers

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Sa pagkakaalam ko po off course wala kana babayaran, syempre nga lang my consuquences yan na ma blacklist ka. And imagine the money the u had paid na lets say 12months na naibayad mo plus the downpayment mo? If dika sure just do ur maths muna. Why not buy second hand ung reliable walakapang monthly. Hehe
    Just saying.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yeah goodbye DP and sa mga nahulog na MA

To add sira credit standing mo. Mahirapan ka na mag apply ng loans in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    like casty says.
    you lose the car. you get no refund of any sort.
    and they list you under customers that are poor credit risks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its not just poor credit risk. The chances of you getting another loan in the next 9 years are almost none. If you want to buy another car, a house, a condo, a cash loan, motorcycle, etc....all the banks (yes all) will see your blacklist credit history and you will be denied. Is 9 years of no credit worth it?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I wonder what happened to TS. Almost same thing happened to us.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I wonder what happened to TS. Almost same thing happened to us.

I can let go of the payments I made but ruining my credit standing? That is priceless.

Got an officemate super itching to get a car, little by little nakaipon ng pang DP (Low DP BTW) and assured he can pay the coming 6 months MA.

We talked some sense to him, paano na kako after 6 months? And other expenses you will be having as soon as you start having and living with a car. Bahala na daw at magagawan naman niya ng paraan. For him mahatak na kung mahatak, sabi ko mag rent a car ka na lang since parang ganun din ang mangyayari sayo.

This dude is a bad debt, he gets loan for every opportunity he gets. Ending loan will be paid by another loan.

(Not saying OP is same case as my officemate)

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    I can let go of the payments I made but ruining my credit standing? That is priceless.

Got an officemate super itching to get a car, little by little nakaipon ng pang DP (Low DP BTW) and assured he can pay the coming 6 months MA.

We talked some sense to him, paano na kako after 6 months? And other expenses you will be having as soon as you start having and living with a car. Bahala na daw at magagawan naman niya ng paraan. For him mahatak na kung mahatak, sabi ko mag rent a car ka na lang since parang ganun din ang mangyayari sayo.

This dude is a bad debt, he gets loan for every opportunity he gets. Ending loan will be paid by another loan.

(Not saying OP is same case as my officemate)

I once ruined my credit standing. It reached credit collection agency and able to pay it by restructuring. I'm always denied when applying for credit card. It was only after 16 years that I'm able to get another credit card. And I think that's only because the bank is also my payroll bank.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
need help (financial issues and car repossessed)