New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    Does anybody here know of any casa which applies the discount to the DP. I was offered 95k discount with free LTO. When I talk with Casa They said di nila pweded i-deduct against the DP kasi hndi daw papayag si bank. Spoke with UnionBank and they affirmed the same thing. So I am looking for anyone who knows of a casa who will side swipe the bank pra mai-apply ang discount against the DP and not on the SRP so I get to keep the interest rate and get a better DP deal. TIA
    Asked the same thing to my agent and told me it is possible ONLY IF I'll get the car via in-house financing.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    What car brand, sir?

In my case, the discount was deducted from my DP. Both the bank and the casa let me choose where to apply the discount given by the agent.

My options then:

A) Discount on the DP, which was x percent of SRP

B) Discount on total price THEN compute for DP

C) Full DP at x percent of SRP then apply discount to amount to be loaned

I chose A because the two other options would decrease the loan amount to below the minimum required for the bank's free insurance promo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    My loan was approved. The discount was deducted to the unit price, then the monthly amortization and the 20% downpayment was computed on the discounted price. I applied through the 100 days promo of Metrobank btw. HTH

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    im planning to buy a second hand car and finance it. which is much bettery BPI or Metrobnk?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    My loan was approved. The discount was deducted to the unit price, then the monthly amortization and the 20% downpayment was computed on the discounted price. I applied through the 100 days promo of Metrobank btw. HTH
    Hello Sir pwede po ba malaman ang offer ni MBTC sa inyo? and yung cash discount ng dealer? nagapply din po kasi ako. ^^)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Vin View Post
    Hello Sir pwede po ba malaman ang offer ni MBTC sa inyo? and yung cash discount ng dealer? nagapply din po kasi ako. ^^)
    til next week of July lang ata ang promo ni metrobank. free chattel and 1yr insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticxz View Post
    im planning to buy a second hand car and finance it. which is much bettery BPI or Metrobnk?
    check first with the bank if they allow 2nd hand outside the bank or from their repo units only

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kishAn View Post
    til next week of July lang ata ang promo ni metrobank. free chattel and 1yr insurance

Sir
    magkano po cash discount ng dealer nyo po? Anong unit po ng car? If u dont mind.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kishAn View Post

Ok nga promo ng metrobank. Sayang di ko inabot Free chattel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Between BPI, BDO, and Metrobank, it was Metrobank who gave me the best rates. A friend who works for Security Bank Auto Loan told me they could match the offer of Metrobank.

lowest auto loan rate