New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Just made a claim last 2013. LOI was released in 2 days after complete requirements. Total damage was 104k (less my 5k).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    I can help if you got federal phoenix insurance.
    My new policy from Federal is a "Comprehensive w/out CTPL". Insured unit is a bank repossed 2014 Ford Fiesta acquired from BPI on cash basis. It is already registered until 2017 under the name of the first owner. I have the deed of sale from the bank.

Pag nakabangga ba ako ng third party, will the existing CTPL apply? Or kelangan ko i upgrade yung policy ko to "Comprehensive WITH CTPL"? Still undecided kung isasabay ko na ung change of ownership sa ORCR sa 2017 renewal ko. Any suggestion on the missing CPTL?

Salamat in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth714 View Post
    My new policy from Federal is a "Comprehensive w/out CTPL". Insured unit is a bank repossed 2014 Ford Fiesta acquired from BPI on cash basis. It is already registered until 2017 under the name of the first owner. I have the deed of sale from the bank.

Pag nakabangga ba ako ng third party, will the existing CTPL apply? Or kelangan ko i upgrade yung policy ko to "Comprehensive WITH CTPL"? Still undecided kung isasabay ko na ung change of ownership sa ORCR sa 2017 renewal ko. Any suggestion on the missing CPTL?

Salamat in advance.
    meron na CTPL yan good till 2017, nasa LTO yong kopya, FYI: hindi mo ma rerehistro ang sasakyan ng wala CTPL

4. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Based on what we are experiencing with our claim right now, this insurance company is all about delaying tactics and false assurance. tsk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    eto yung ino.offer ng moneymax sakin na insurer. casa offers the same price but people's yung insurer nila (hindi maganda feedback).

if you were me should i stick with inhouse (peoples) btw, this is a for a 2015 model car?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baju83 View Post
    eto yung ino.offer ng moneymax sakin na insurer. casa offers the same price but people's yung insurer nila (hindi maganda feedback).

if you were me should i stick with inhouse (peoples) btw, this is a for a 2015 model car?
    stay away from people's insurance! A lot of reputable paint and repair shops don't accept people's since they don't pay the shops on time

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    stay away from people's insurance! A lot of reputable paint and repair shops don't accept people's since they don't pay the shops on time
    Thank you sir!

Any other feedback on FPG?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Federal phoenix insurance co..