New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Yun nga, i was asked for an affidavit to which i complied.
    No problem with TMG clearance which i did. Ayaw pumayag dun sa expired license.
    They are now asking to take out an Advertisement of No ...... Sorry i can't remember the term. They want me to get a paper publication AD regarding the unit to run for 4 weeks stating that if anyone wants to claim the car they can challenge my claim to the car in the LTO.
    Grabe yun, I think they just want a lot more money which i was not willing to give.
    This is the first time i heard something like that considering i already got cleared by TMG.
    Pakagulo nila. Saang PNP TMG ka po? Kase sabi saken naman sa TMG hindi pwede expired id.

May tinawagan akong LTO. Ang sabi nung nakausap ko baguhin yung date ng deed of sale. So kung ang expiration ng id is February 2018, yung deed of sale gawin daw January 2018.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i had the TMG clearance in Camp Crame.
    The problem is the previous owner can't be found anymore. so i can't get a new ID or make a new Deed of Sale unless i forge the signatures.
    I already have a lawyer doing some of the leg work hoping to find someone higher up the LTO chain.
    I am only afraid that i might end up wasting a big amount of money trying to fix this comparing it to the average cost of my car.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    i had the TMG clearance in Camp Crame.
    The problem is the previous owner can't be found anymore. so i can't get a new ID or make a new Deed of Sale unless i forge the signatures.
    I already have a lawyer doing some of the leg work hoping to find someone higher up the LTO chain.
    I am only afraid that i might end up wasting a big amount of money trying to fix this comparing it to the average cost of my car.
    Why did you bought that car without proper documentation? Cheap price? [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Why did you bought that car without proper documentation? Cheap price? [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    "ignorance", probably.
    i mean, many car buyers, new or used, have no idea of what documents are necessary.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Car had complete documents.
    Expired ID lang of the first owner. The LTO wants a current ID but the first owner could not be found anymore.
    It was bought legit with Noterized deed of sale inside a bank with bank executive as witness.
    Cleared naman sa TMG, i even gave affidavit with regards to the car.
    now they are claiming mali daw yung signature ng first owner sa Deed of Sale.

i usually don't transfer a car to my name when i buy it secondhand. Never had a problem before transferring it. Its just now i suddenly get all these problems. it just seems they are asking for more money. nag hahanap ng butas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Documentation Services - Transfer of Ownership