New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    wow..thanks for the post..i am getting a new car so this was helpful for me to avoid experiencing the same thing.. just curious lang po sir, anu na nangyari sa car ngayon?sayang naman ung unit..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I think you can take this to the next step, sue them ! You paid lots of money for it, and you should not deserve a service like this.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I wouldn't take it even if was a freebie from the car dealers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    *mizuxy - Sir, nanduon pa rin yung kotse sa pwesto nya at nabubulok. Goodluck purchasing your new wheels, watch out lang sa insurance na ibibigay sayo. Your choice kung may "Acts of God" or wala. Saka sa aftersale service ng dealer. Hindi naman kita tinatakot. Research mo munang mabuti yung dealership at insurance company.

mga Sirs, thanks sa posts at advice. nagbigay na kami sa kanila ng demand letter from an attorney, kapag hindi nila naibigay yung pera by the deadline we'll definitely file a case with the insurance commision. Meron ba kayong information kung paano ang process?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Very bad customer service/support on the part of the Honda dealer and insurance company. Insurance companies are so notorious for this kind of malpractice, they are so much sales/ profit oriented. Pag nakabenta sa client, bye bye you and bahala ka sa buhay mo pag nagka problem sa car. Buck passing and you better wait is their usual practice. Don't expect them to call you, ikaw magpa- follow up sa kanila. Tsk, tsk, kawawang mga customer. Sarap makapatay ng tao pag ganito na experience mo.
    Pa trabaho mo sa agent/broker mo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last 2005 nakapag claim nako ng insurance sa People's General. Nawala yung reserve tire ko. Wala pang 1 week napalitan agad ang gulong ko. Di ko alam na ganito sila ngayon. Baka depende sa dealer? Kasi sa Citi Motors Makati ako nag claim. Mabilis naman pagprocess kaya wala ako reklamo. Depende rin siguro sa dealer or medyo naging madaya na sila kasi nga andami magcclaim ng insurance dahil na-Ondoy sila. Until now People's General pa rin gamit namin. Pangit na pala to...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Echoing the bad feedback on People's.

I've already passed my complete papers, complete with police report, to claim insurance for collision damage, but it has already been 3 weeks and I still do not have any feedback on the status whatsoever. I've resorted to pulling some strings to know the status and apparently, wala pa yung LOA.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    An update to my situation.

It's now 4 weeks after I passed my papers. Still no LOA. No nothing. The PGI imbeciles are now claiming the delay is caused by the fact that they are not accredited by the casa despite the fact that I purchased the insurance *directly from the casa*.

Wait, wut!? Even the casa sales agent who was helping me on the matter was surprised by this.

Additionally, they want to convince me to change to their "accredited" casa's, which are basically Ayala-owned ones. I absolutely refuse to do so: it is common knowledge to stick to Yuchengco-owned Honda dealerships and avoid Ayala-owned ones like the plague.

So, yes, I again reiterate my point: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM PEOPLE'S GENERAL INSURANCE. All you get are delays, excuses, finger-pointing, broken promises, massive headaches and ruined days.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, nanduon pa rin yung kotse sa pwesto nya at nabubulok.
    Tsk tsk! Tingin ko di na repairable kung ilang buwan na dyan at di man lang nagalaw/nilinis. Kaya siguro wala na paki yung insurance mo kasi total loss na tingin ko dyan, as in palitan nila dapat brand new.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sa mga nabiktima, baka, may group/ individual/s out here who can "lobby" for/ in behalf of "Ondoy" victims, against this insurance company & others. Yung marangal and talagang tutulong, para sa mga simple people.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Do not purchase any insurance from PEOPLE'S GENERAL INSURANCE!!!