New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Got this from topgear Phil.. confused lang ako need pa ba talaga sa Register of Deeds

What is the procedure for the cancellation of mortgage after I've fully paid my car? -
    After full payment of the auto loan, the borrower can go to BPI Family Savings Bank's head office to request for the cancellation of mortgage, and the release of the original copies of the Certificate of Registration and the Original Receipt. To secure a new (unencumbered) Certificate of Registration, the borrower needs to go to the Register of Deeds to have the encumbrance canceled. Then he/she can proceed to the LTO to surrender the old Certificate of Registration and secure a new one.
    I didn't surrender the old CR and haven't secured the new one maski cleared na ako sa RofD. May penalty ba if I secure the new CR late? Three years ko ng nabayaran yung car.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ano ano po ba nag laman ng chattel mortgage fee? stamps at ano ano pa? hindi ko masyadong narinig yung pinagusapan kanina basta mag prepare daw ng mga 30k for chattel mortgage fee

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    ano ano po ba nag laman ng chattel mortgage fee? stamps at ano ano pa? hindi ko masyadong narinig yung pinagusapan kanina basta mag prepare daw ng mga 30k for chattel mortgage fee
    lagpas ba ng 1 million ang amount finance at outside metro manila residence nyo kaya umabot ng 30k. usually may table yan based sa amount finance at lugar ng tirahan, dun pa lang alam na kung magkano chattel fee eh

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kishAn View Post
    lagpas ba ng 1 million ang amount finance at outside metro manila residence nyo kaya umabot ng 30k. usually may table yan based sa amount finance at lugar ng tirahan, dun pa lang alam na kung magkano chattel fee eh
    ok many many thanks try ko maghanap ng dealer na shoulder na lang nila chattel para makatipid ng bahagy. metro manila res na kami ang sabi hindi naman aabot ng 30k

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
chattel mortgage fee