New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi guys, i need your inputs and expertise guys, my friends father passed away and now, they want to change it to his name, settled and payed na yung bank kasi under car loan sya. They are now waiting for the orcr. After the release, ano po susunod na procedure?

Same procedure pa rin ba tulad ng change of ownership, rather than deed of sale, extrajudicial settlement na lang ang ipresent sa lto and tmg? Anyone experienced this? Needs advice guys.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    registration with change of ownership procedure (should be done at lto branch where vehicle is previously registered, in my case, i went from tmg-pasay to manila south, which is lampas ng pedro gil, manila - san marcelino corner nakpil street)
    Bakit iba address nga manila south ng lto doon sa website nila?
    Nalipat lang ba o magkaiba?

1867 L.M. Guerrero St. Malate, Manila http://www.lto.gov.ph/lto_offices/ncr.html

Punta na po kasi ako this week.. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Diorel, may nabili po ako kotse... pero ung nabilihan ko po d n niya naipalipat sa name nya, so ang OR at CR ay under the name p rin ng unang may-ari... gusto ko pong ipalipat sa name ko... kaso d po tanda or nawawala ang deed of sale between 1 at 2 may-ari ng kotse... anu po pd ko gawin? (please help po)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Okay lang ba na di mo na ipa CHOWN yun sasakyan? Kung nasayo nman lahat ng documents.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jane_maranan View Post
    Diorel, may nabili po ako kotse... pero ung nabilihan ko po d n niya naipalipat sa name nya, so ang OR at CR ay under the name p rin ng unang may-ari... gusto ko pong ipalipat sa name ko... kaso d po tanda or nawawala ang deed of sale between 1 at 2 may-ari ng kotse... anu po pd ko gawin? (please help po)
    teka lang, bakit mo binili ang kotse without checking the OR and CR? tapos wala pang copy ng Deed of Sale from 1st and 2nd owner? negative ma-transfer sa name mo pag ganyan. pwede mong ma-renew ung rehistro pero under the name pa ring ng 1st owner. masyadong hassle yan sa 1st owner if magkaroon ng kaso ang sasakyan. nasaan na ba ang 1st owner?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mengtadeo View Post
    Okay lang ba na di mo na ipa CHOWN yun sasakyan? Kung nasayo nman lahat ng documents.
    pwede naman kaso hassle yan sa 1st owner. if magkaroon ng kaso ang sasakyan, yung 1st owner ang unang hahanapin eh wala naman siya kinalaman.

for you as the 2nd owner naman, hassle if need mo i-prove na ikaw ang may-ari ng sasakyan since hindi mo name ang nasa rehistro. kailangan may copy ka ng deed of sale. paano if open deed of sale pa yang hawak mo (seller lang ang may pirma) at hindi notarized?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Magtatanong lng po, para s mga probinsyano n kagaya ko.

Plano kong bumili ng used car sa maynila.
    Pwede bang ung transfer of ownership e sa probinsya ko ilalakad?
    Parehas lng ba ng requirements?

Salamat

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hello po sa lahat.. Newbie lang po ako dito sa thread and I would like to know all about transfer of ownership processes..

In 2 weeks time, I will be having my 2nd hand car which I bought from a direct seller.. When I asked him kung san unang nirehistro yung sasakyan, he said that the mother file was in Baliuag District.. The car's plate ends in "2" so it was already registered for this year. It was registered at LTO 20th Avenue branch in QC, according to the seller.. Here's my question:

a) Where do I need to file the transfer of ownership to my name?? To Baliuag District where it was originally registered or in LTO 20th Avenue Branch where it is currently registered? FYI, the car is already 2015 registered and is now waiting for new plate..

b) What do I need to do if I want to transfer my future registration location from LTO 20th Avenue to LTO Marikina Branch?

Badly need your responses and suggestions ASAP.. I don't need to delay the process of transfer of ownership because LTO is quite strict to these kinds of matter nowadays.. Just being ready and cautious.. Thanks for any response.. God bless everyone..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EngrAljonCris View Post
    Hello po sa lahat.. Newbie lang po ako dito sa thread and I would like to know all about transfer of ownership processes..

In 2 weeks time, I will be having my 2nd hand car which I bought from a direct seller.. When I asked him kung san unang nirehistro yung sasakyan, he said that the mother file was in Baliuag District.. The car's plate ends in "2" so it was already registered for this year. It was registered at LTO 20th Avenue branch in QC, according to the seller.. Here's my question:

a) Where do I need to file the transfer of ownership to my name?? To Baliuag District where it was originally registered or in LTO 20th Avenue Branch where it is currently registered? FYI, the car is already 2015 registered and is now waiting for new plate..

b) What do I need to do if I want to transfer my future registration location from LTO 20th Avenue to LTO Marikina Branch?

Badly need your responses and suggestions ASAP.. I don't need to delay the process of transfer of ownership because LTO is quite strict to these kinds of matter nowadays.. Just being ready and cautious.. Thanks for any response.. God bless everyone..
    u

a. you need to go to Baliuag.
    b. just register in LTO Marikina and pay for the change of venue fee. I think 200 pesos lang yan on top of the registration costs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EngrAljonCris View Post

u

a. you need to go to Baliuag.
    b. just register in LTO Marikina and pay for the change of venue fee. I think 200 pesos lang yan on top of the registration costs.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    napansin ko lang po..
    parang mas hassle ang bumili ng second hand units compared to buying brand new with this change of ownership process..

sana may pinasimpleng process ng trasnfer of ownership. at sana di lang simple ang process, marami din sana options.. hassle yung kelangan puntahan both yung old lto registration ng car, dapat may main database access na for all lto offices para convenient para sa mga car owners. opinion ko lang, nakakalula tong ginagawa dito. hehe..

PS. planning to buy second hand kasi, so I thought it would be better to know all these before hand. :D

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Change of Ownership